LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
plEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY,

i LIVE IN Virginia Beach where hydros are illegal,could sumone tell me if a 1983 cadi coup deville can be changed back to stock if it has hydros(for the inspection only).Please help, his place has motor vehical inspections,and the people doing the inspections are losers who love to say take it off.(unless its a big gay ass monster truck wit a gun rack,36" tires,confederate battle flag, primer and or camoflaaaaaaaaaauuuuuge ppppppaint!!!!!!!!yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me to fight the system get me past this inspection. Time is running out.

·
Registered
265 Posts
yea ,you can put the factory stuff back in just dont put shocks back, becouse then you'll have to re cut the holes

Good Luck-Fuck The Law

Jason

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
what i cant understand about it is that the law says you need coils and shocks and sit within the bumper heights and its legal..it confused the hell out of me and i registered my car in r.i. while i was down there....i heard a shitload of horror stories about juiced cars and that state...someone once told me about a show and the state police were there handing out tickets to everyone that showed up knowing that most of the people would pay the tickets rather than drive all the way back to va to fight the illegal tickets in court.....fuck that state

·
Registered
991 Posts
What up homie,

I also have caddy that's juiced and i live in newport news,va. Me and my people can help you get your car inspected. If not we also have the hook up on legit stickers and papers. holla back at me. pm me if interested. :thumbsup:

Last edited by morpheus at Jan 16 2004, 10:11 AM

·
Registered
22,252 Posts
Originally posted by morpheus@Jan 16 2004, 10:11 AM
What up homie,

I also have caddy that's juiced and i live in newport news,va. Me and my people can help you get your car inspected. If not we also have the hook up on legit stickers and papers. holla back at me. pm me if interested. :thumbsup:
:0 good help

·
Registered
248 Posts
morpheus don't know what the fawk he's talking about. He a damn liar, he stole my 84 Cutty, my laptop, and a 40oz of colt 45! If you're reading this morpheus, let it be known that I'm looking for your fat ass, and when I find you shet ain't gonna be pretty. In addition, your fagit as caddy can't hop worth a shit, my cutty will eat you up all day (if you give it back to me), PULL YOUR FAWKEN CAR UP BEEATCH! :roflmao: Sike Morpheus is one of my homies he cool peeps, we don't make our cars stock just for that stupid ass VA inspection, we got ways around it. Holla at ya boy! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
around here we pay the inspector extra loot to give us a pass sticker, you gotta find the right place that does it, not all will do :cool:

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
can the only time a cop can give you a ticket is when he's see's you hitting switches? he can't pull you over just cause he knows your car has hydros right??

·
Registered
248 Posts
Originally posted by $outh$ider@Jan 20 2004, 02:34 AM
can the only time a cop can give you a ticket is when he's see's you hitting switches? he can't pull you over just cause he knows your car has hydros right??
It depends on the cop and when and where you are hittin the switches. I found that some cops are fasinated by hydros and will ask you to hit a couple switches and ask you how they work, on the other hand some cops will just pull you over without hitting a single switch, just cause your ride is bouncing a little and sitting a little low. Then you got idiots that ask to get pulled over by doing stupid shit like 3 wheel across a busy intersection downtown during rush hour and get pulled over and towed. Just gotta be smart and try not to hit the wrong switch at the wrong time.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Originally posted by $outh$ider@Jan 21 2004, 12:31 AM
how much is the ticket for hydros in your state?
I can't tell ya, I never got one. My boy woulda got a ticket when they pulled him over but he had a suspended license so they just through him in jail. They pulled him over because the truck was bouncing too much. :roflmao:

Last edited by viznic at Jan 21 2004, 03:36 PM

·
Registered
991 Posts
The suspension ticket is $100.00. But my buddy (the same one that got put in jail) was 3 wheelin in an empty parking lot one sat night and the cop came and hit him with a wreckless driving ticket. Lucky that the judge was interested in hydros and gave him 6 months probation.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Originally posted by morpheus@Jan 21 2004, 08:15 PM
The suspension ticket is $100.00. But my buddy (the same one that got put in jail) was 3 wheelin in an empty parking lot one sat night and the cop came and hit him with a wreckless driving ticket. Lucky that the judge was interested in hydros and gave him 6 months probation.
a cop here in utah told me you can hit your switches in an empty parking lot but you can't hit them while driving?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Originally posted by lolo4life@Jan 20 2004, 12:38 AM
around here we pay the inspector extra loot to give us a pass sticker, you gotta find the right place that does it, not all will do :cool:
In Poland we don't care about any inspections. We buy them VODKA and go our ways.

Poland is still cauntry of big perspectives.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
ahh Virgina Beach and it's fucked up Laws, I remember back in 93 I was there for Labor day Weekend, and towed my 64 from Chicago, NY bitches were on it,especially one who got in and I hopped it for her, and she said she was about to cum, needless to say her and her girls stayed with me and my boys the rest of the weekend. But anyway the fucking police made me park my shit Saturday night and told me if they saw my car on Atlantic again they would tow it and impound it. Little did they know I was staying on Atlantic and I parked my shit on three the rest of the weekend at the hotel. But boy we used to have some good times down there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts