LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey check this vid out, its our competitors vid but definately sick, lets just say that SLC will be reppin some competition next year but we are showing that CANADIANS can do it too, its all on air by the way, so enjoy :)

http://www.jrdigitalmarketing.com/aac/movi...es/aac_0002.wmv

I think its maxed out at 59" so far, watch out jeff, we will be up higher...lol

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
WTF WAS THAT?

Fuck Some Springs when you can Run Some Wagon Wheels with 38 Super Swampers with 25 psi in them. LOL

That blazer is headed for the junk yard.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I've been a Juice head since '89 and think I always will be but I've NEVER been anti-air. Anyone that's followed my posts will know that. I just want to say, all you Air-heads out there, continue to do that damn thing. Right now, you guys are the only ones making MAJOR progress. I'll give it another two or three years, and air will be hitting just as hard as juice on a REGULAR basis.
But anyway... good video. Y'all keep that shit up. Damn, it's gonna be a sad day the first time Air gets highest hop. There's gonna be fuckin' riots and shit. :biggrin:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
couldn't see the vid, but herd the song. It's actually a tight song.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
that fukkin blazer didnt even have an engine and shit in it. and tha back looked like it waz full of air tanks and shit. also tha guys hoppin tha truck in tha garage had shits on there ear probably cuz it wuz to fukkin loud and annoying.

but i got nothin against air and i think one day air would probably out hop juice.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by FullFledgedPimpin@Sep 5 2003, 08:47 PM
that fukkin blazer didnt even have an engine and shit in it. and tha back looked like it waz full of air tanks and shit. also tha guys hoppin tha truck in tha garage had shits on there ear probably cuz it wuz to fukkin loud and annoying.

but i got nothin against air and i think one day air would probably out hop juice.
ya, with the kinda volume and pressure they were putting out there, I'm sure it sounded like a fucking bomb everytime he hit it up...Wish I was there...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
No it doesn't have an engine, and yes theres air tanks in the back and well the front has tanks too.. the reason for the big balloon tires is cause the truck is bodydropped and with smaller tires on it the thing kept hitting the body on the ground., i believe there gonna get a new body, change the tires and rims, but no motor tho.
but yeah it's pretty much a circus truck. the fronts so light and the back has the weight of the compressed air tank ..well you get the picture.

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
Ive seen the clip like 15 times and cant get over it MAD PROPZ MAD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts