LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by sic713@Oct 4 2007, 09:56 PM~8935594
i pick myself..
untill i see someone else ridin their show bikes.

:biggrin: damn u really did it this time

oh yeah post pics of ur pick :cool:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by sic713@Oct 4 2007, 10:46 PM~8935946
my pick is anyone riding thier bike.. i dont care how fat they are/skinny.
young or old.. to me its all about the building and satisfaction of riding through the hood..

View My Video

·
Registered
963 Posts
Originally posted by jonny b@Oct 4 2007, 09:22 PM~8935820

remember the part wen snoop dogg was wunnin' for his life then he got shot 3 times in the back!! lol :biggrin: :guns:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
I think its should be Claim Jumper because lowriding isnt about being compicated and extravegent parts or themes. You can get on that bike and ride it. It has a custom paint job and clean parts. Its not to flashy or no too simple. Someone looking at the bike riding by would understand "riding low" and the point of doing something like that to a bike.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 4 2007, 11:16 PM~8936765
I think its should be Claim Jumper because lowriding isnt about being compicated and extravegent parts or themes. You can get on that bike and ride it. It has a custom paint job and clean parts. Its not to flashy or no too simple. Someone looking at the bike riding by would understand "riding low" and the point of doing something like that to a bike.
;)

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 5 2007, 12:16 AM~8936765
if the pedals sit higher than a inch it aint lowriding :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts