LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If You Need Some A-Arms, Trailing Arms, Slingshots, Rear End Done Or Frames Hit Us Up

We Will Beat Any Shops Price !!!!!!!!!! ;) :cool:

We Can Also Handle Full Rolling Frames ;)

Painted Frames And Chromed Suspention

Just To Give You A Idea ;)

You Can See More On Are Myspace Page :cool:

·
Registered
56 Posts
looks pretty rough. but i assume by your name your some chick. so i guess for a girl its... well its at the very least better then if you were some dude trying to open some kind of shop.

pictures are kind of blurry. post more of your work chick.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by off_topic@Mar 10 2010, 06:06 AM~16847782
looks pretty rough. but i assume by your name your some chick. so i guess for a girl its... well its at the very least better then if you were some dude trying to open some kind of shop.

pictures are kind of blurry. post more of your work chick.
No Mike does the work and he has been around for quite some time

I sell hydraulic parts ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No one wants any arms or frames ??? :dunno:

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
glad to see you plate where the upper ball joint mounts,I've seen alot of people leave it. :puffin:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Originally posted by MiiXEDMAMii25@Mar 11 2010, 11:00 PM~16866697
No one wants any arms or frames ??? :dunno:
i need some arms done for my 98 lincoin towncar may i get a price on them shipped to 28462 thanks

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Locutt78@Mar 13 2010, 07:43 AM~16878888
glad to see you plate where the upper ball joint mounts,I've seen alot of people leave it. :puffin:
Ask Joe you know we only do top notch shit here ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by bigbody93@Mar 13 2010, 08:22 AM~16878988
i need some arms done for my 98 lincoin towncar may i get a price on them shipped to 28462 thanks
PM sent ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Note people we do pay pal and money orders

and we can send out arms rear ends and frames but it whould help us out the most if you can send us your parts (we can wait until you put what we send you on the car) but just as we get something back hopefully something someone else has not done any work on that way people don't knock are work

but talk to us about any of your needs we are very flexible as far as price and even payment

Mike is really just trying to get out of install, repair, paint and other work and really just specialize in being a frame and arm shop that way he can really focus in doing as quality job as possible and at the lowest price he can to really be able to help the do it yourselfers

Mike will tell you how important it is to have a fully wrapped frame and suspention if you are going to have hydraulics his goal is to have everybody rolling the right way :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
how much for sum a arms extended and molded and chromed for a 82 cadillac coupe with cores and with out?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts