LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im taking a long weekend off from work and going out to las vegas at the end of this month (26-29). anyone know of anything going on?? shows, events? let me know, id really like to get a chance to check out the scene while im out there.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I thought that was Daves Bar-B-Que and Cruise on the 27th Mikey? if you get in on Friday you are going to want to see Ceasars palace and the forum shops and at night they have Club OPM and PURE in Ceasars. also on friday night you can hit the carnival court in between Harrahs and Imperial palace its an outdoor club and if you want Hip Hop go to Club SRO its the old Suge Knight Club "662" its on Flamingo and Spencer. Saturday i would say get at the Royals for David "Big Daddy" Ayotte's Birthday Bar-B-que and cruise this is a celebration of his first Birthday since he has been gone R.I.P Prez.if you are here on Sunday the Hardrocc Hotel has REHAB by the pool its a pool party with women like 3 to 1 nothing but strings covering nipples starts at 11 and goes until 6p.m then sunday night there is Club Seven on the corner of Harmon and Las Vegas Blvd. or the club in the hardrocc jumps too.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Oops!!

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Originally posted by Biggystwuk@Aug 25 2005, 08:30 AM~3688834
Yah sunday is the dave bbq at that park close to Erics house.
I was told the bb-q for Dave's b-day was for you guys only right ?? :dunno: ;)

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by FoolishinVegas@Aug 25 2005, 01:21 PM~3691408
I was told the bb-q for Dave's b-day was for you guys only right ??  :dunno:  ;)
Actually close homies of dave and the club are invited...so yah you invited but remember we aint feeding all of vegas so If you bring lots of close cats hook it up with some frijoles ahahaa but yah its cool..if you wanna call OJ hit him up you got his cell right?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts