LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

11241 - 11260 of 11293 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
See, this is the problem. Did you fall in line with Clinton, Bush or Obama? People are selectively blind. They act mature and ritious when THEIR horse is in the big white house.

Where was that enthusiasm 8 or 16 years ago? What is it based in? Is it a sudden realization that we are all being fucked equally no matter who is in there? Is it that your "party" won the tripple crown so now you act humble?

Clinton AND Trump deserve jail time. But right now, one is in charge and the other should fucking die already allong with her idiot rapist husband.

Trump is in trouble. I dont out right think he did ANYTHING ilegal himself. He did however hire some awfully criminal folks who may have a negative effect on the current administration.

Trump needs to try and ralley every citezen behind something. Not just the 35% or so of the voting aged adults who voted for him.

Nothing is going to get done, even though HIS party holds the House, Senate ant the Presidency. All because he has to go all in on his nonesense without regard for the COUNTRY he was tasked with leading.
Well cry me a river

·
Registered
47,194 Posts
See, this is the problem. Did you fall in line with Clinton, Bush or Obama? People are selectively blind. They act mature and ritious when THEIR horse is in the big white house.

Where was that enthusiasm 8 or 16 years ago? What is it based in? Is it a sudden realization that we are all being fucked equally no matter who is in there? Is it that your "party" won the tripple crown so now you act humble?

Clinton AND Trump deserve jail time. But right now, one is in charge and the other should fucking die already allong with her idiot rapist husband.

Trump is in trouble. I dont out right think he did ANYTHING ilegal himself. He did however hire some awfully criminal folks who may have a negative effect on the current administration.

Trump needs to try and ralley every citezen behind something. Not just the 35% or so of the voting aged adults who voted for him.

Nothing is going to get done, even though HIS party holds the House, Senate ant the Presidency. All because he has to go all in on his nonesense without regard for the COUNTRY he was tasked with leading.
U mad or nah?

·
Registered
784 Posts
I think the case is building...but..it will be 2019 just in time to rally his base for re election
agree, cuz 2018 is when norf korea gets blown teh fuck off

2017- win over teh fbi russia b.s
2018- win teh wwIII wif norf korea
2019- hilllary gets send to prison and publicaly hanged for treason and crimes against humanity
2020- teh wall gets built and trump wins reelection against kanye west

:h5:

·
Registered
47,194 Posts

2019- hilllary gets send to prison and publicaly hanged for treason and crimes against humanity

Kanye and snoop (lion) :uh:

·
LAKELAND FLA
8,063 Posts

:roflmao: I bet these idiots will vote for Kanye West if he was to run republican. All he has to say is he will make america even greater :h5:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Crooked Hillary will be locked up for rigging the democratic nomination against crazy Bernie before anything thing happens to our great leader!

11241 - 11260 of 11293 Posts