LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the guy told me on the phone i would have four batteries but now he is only putting three he said there wnt be a major difference... will i notice anthing diffrent on a 2 pump setup .. he said an extra battery is 85bucks is it wrth it or just leave 3

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
i think hes jerking you around what did you agree on in the first place is he gonna take 85 bucks off the price

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
at first he sai 2500 four batteries 2 pumps 4 accumes.. i agreed on dat but then my check was a lil shrt so i told him judt do 2 accumes he said ok 2350 then i took it to him and asked him again what i was getting then he said 3 batteries etc etc

·
49,409 Posts
There's a difference....

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so i just wanna know will i notice a diff in performance kuzz according too him it will be the same

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok what will the diffrence be... he told he he could hook the two pums up and it would be like running three batteries to each pump

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well tell me the difference i will notice so i can call and tell him that i want another one

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
your gonna want at least 4 batts...

sounds like the guy is trying to screw you over, or maybe just fucking with you and hes joking??

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
every extra battery is gonna make a difference. from 3 to 4 and so on. 2500 isnt that steep of a price if u r not providing the hydraulic setup and ur buying it from him, plus accumes as well as 3 to 4 batteries. plus install

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
i dont wanna be an ass.. but it sounds like you shoulda had the money you needed to make it happen.. sounds to me like he is just trying to make do with what you can afford. borrow some cash from someone and make it happen with the 4 is my advice. or drop the accumes all together.. go hardcore.. put them in later. cost a bit more in the end like that but at least you will have 4 batts and a car back.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
i dont wanna be an ass.. but it sounds like you shoulda had the money you needed to make it happen.. sounds to me like he is just trying to make do with what you can afford. borrow some cash from someone and make it happen with the 4 is my advice. or drop the accumes all together.. go hardcore.. put them in later. cost a bit more in the end like that but at least you will have 4 batts and a car back.

thats good advice as well.

Who needs accumes anyways? Part of juice is having a bouncy ride and its fun to me bouncing all over, and i drive mine daily :cool:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
yep, or atleast make sure he is making the battery rack to hold 4 batteries. you will want 48 volts ( 4 batteries )
once you get the 4th battery, hook both front and rear pumps to the 4th battery as im sure he is doing with the 3 batteries.

and like what was said above, next time, make sure you have the $$$ before gettin the work done.

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
naw dawg it has nothing to do with muney i told him i dnt want all four accumes not that i didnt want four batts .. ill pay the 85 for the battery i dnt want all four accumes ... then he said ok 2350 an accume runs about 75 a piece so i see how he got 2350 that dnt have nothing to do with the battery

·
Registered
23,173 Posts
i had accums in the back only and ended up taking them off. when u have accums it drains your batts faster, and u only gonna have 3 batts. i think u paid alot for it. i got mine done cheaper with 6 batts

1 - 20 of 36 Posts