LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to live in louisville five years ago and just moved back here!ive sprayed everything from one stage to candy's with patterns.ive got a couple of my jobs on the streets of the ville' and im lookin for more!! im currently working out of phase 1 customs and i am currently working on one of louisville's tightest street hoppers.its in for candy base coat with pearl sprayed over it and candy patterns.hit me back up and ill drop some more info. thank you chicago steve!!

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
pics :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Aug 18 2003, 05:08 PM
Is this "Face"????
from the A-team? :0 :biggrin:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you know who this be that dope mutha from the mc!!FACE is in the house. :cool: as for mods over quality! you can have everything shaved, suicided,and chromed but if its not blinging is it really that tight or was it just a paper waste$$$ holla back

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
folks love pics up on here. other then that, what you say? haha. :biggrin:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will soon be posting pictures soon!!! until then you can see some of my work and our shops work at phase 1 customs.com heres a picture of my last customer when he seen my work :biggrin:

Last edited by chicagosteve at Aug 18 2003, 10:53 PM

B

·
0 Posts
hey what up? just figured id let everyone out there know that this dude throws down on some fat azz paint you should check him out its worth it!!! stay up dog and keep doin the damn thing

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
What up Face? Its Doughboy from the old school Michigan City crew.... you back down in Louisville huh? Thats cool, i hear Brandons shop is doing well and turning out some nice stuff.... but we never get to hook up and kick it anymore.... im still in Lex so im sure ill see you around homeboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :cool:

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Oh yea, one more thing.... Pat Burke wants to know if you've seen his eye liner??? :biggrin:

Last edited by JasonJ at Aug 19 2003, 01:03 PM

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Aug 19 2003, 02:03 PM
Oh yea, one more thing.... Pat Burke wants to know if you've seen his eye liner??? :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Aug 19 2003, 02:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Aug 19 2003, 02:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JasonJ@Aug 19 2003, 02:03 PM
Oh yea, one more thing.... Pat Burke wants to know if you've seen his eye liner???  :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey whats up yall in the dirty !! :cool: Im here at the shop fixin to spray this caprice candy!! maybe next week i can post alot of pics for yall.until then check out phaseonecustoms.com or immortalcarclub.com theres a full sized ford body drop and sprayed raspberry pearl that i painted last year.everyone claims they did it but i am the originator.its coming back to me soon for a reshoot cause he said someone sprayed a pearl over it and streaked it up.we are gonna have a large number of rides at the carl casper show in louisville in feb. FOOL PROOF AND SUCKA FREE SINCE BIRTH IN THE MC

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
:twak: :twak: Sprayed a pearl over it?? I dont think so, and theres no streaks in the truck either. I repainted the whole thing because it had about as much shine as primer and every panel was ran to the ground with fisheyes :dunno:

Heres those pics..."everyone" fixing your fuck ups...

Looks like someone just sprayed a pear over it to me :twak: :twak:

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by chicagosteve@Aug 21 2003, 10:23 AM
hey whats up yall in the dirty !! :cool: Im here at the shop fixin to spray this caprice candy!! maybe next week i can post alot of pics for yall.until then check out phaseonecustoms.com or immortalcarclub.com theres a full sized ford body drop and sprayed raspberry pearl that i painted last year.everyone claims they did it but i am the originator.its coming back to me soon for a reshoot cause he said someone sprayed a pearl over it and streaked it up.we are gonna have a large number of rides at the carl casper show in louisville in feb. FOOL PROOF AND SUCKA FREE SINCE BIRTH IN THE MC
You like stealing my quotes? You gotta get your own.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts