LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, whats up! im bored....im at skool right now and then teacher didnt have shit for us to do, so he let us get online. i'll be on for about 1 hr and 30 minutes. Anyone wanna talk about anything? Im mad cuz i dont think i'll be makin it to las vegas this year... :angry: but hey! theres always next year...and i got a few tricks up my sleeve that my dad and i have been talkin about. :biggrin: so, we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive been bored...i dont see hwy school has to start so damn early. :uh: but its kool though, i get out at 1:55 everyday so i aint trippen that hard.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by just lowriding@Sep 14 2005, 09:18 AM~3812018
:dunno: roof and sky and shit..
seriously right....lol.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice pik...i like the whole "shadow" thing. That looks cool! :biggrin:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i graduate this year... Sr'z 2006! :biggrin:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if i dont join the Marines, then i plan on going to UT to the School of Law and become a lawyer.... :biggrin: UT has the highest number of hispanics graduating from the school of law then any other university in the nation! :cool: imma go be a part of that! :cheesy:

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
HEY GIRL. FELLOW TEXAN HERE. MET YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN DALLAS FOR THE LRM SHOW. I WAS WITH THAT GUY STRANGE WHO WAS SELLING THE CARDS.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh okay..whats up...

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
WHY NO VEGAS FOR YOU GUYS? YALL HAVE A REALLY GOOD SHOT.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by JUSTDEEZ@Sep 14 2005, 09:47 AM~3812152
WHY NO VEGAS FOR YOU GUYS?  YALL HAVE A REALLY GOOD SHOT.
well, money for one...and to drive out there would be hell. we cant go by plane because we gotta get my bike there and we dont trust nobody with my baby...hell nah! lol. and to have the bike inside the explorer with us and then our bags...space is tight too. i mean we've done it for thw san antonio show but to drive like taht all the way to las vegas.... fuck that. i just dont see it happening for us this year. we need to get a bigger truck and save up $.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Sep 14 2005, 07:51 AM~3812177
Hell yeah CLASS OF 06!!!!!!!!! Im at skool now too :biggrin:

DAMN. BOTH OF YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A DINOSAUR.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts