LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How difficult is it to remove, or do I need to? I'm putting my dros from the Vic in the Linc, what do I have to do with the air ride? Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh its a town car if that helps. The air ride has the rear on the ground already and I dont think my 13s will go on without layin frame, and until I have my system switched I was going to ride just on the 13s.

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
Originally posted by lowlowcrownvic@Sep 20 2006, 05:19 PM~6212651
Oh its a town car if that helps. The air ride has the rear on the ground already and I dont think my 13s will go on without layin frame, and until I have my system switched I was going to ride just on the 13s.

yeah the car will lay out untill you put the cils and coils in and as for removing the bags there a cutter pin or somthing that look like one on the top side of the frame so all you do is jack the car up pull the litlle pin bettween the frame and body and disconect the air ride lines from the bag and twist and pull and the bag should come off

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks homie, is that a 94 you got?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How low was it? It would be nice if I could just throw my wires on and roll it but I don't know, dont get me wrong that is still the first thing Im gonna try to do :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts