LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna order some ko's from keith today but Im stil not sure what ko to get. I wanted the 2 bar spinner but how do they come on and off, my friend had some rims but it was the hex ko so he used a wrench, can you use the wrench for the 2 bar spinner or do you beat it with a hammer? If so wont it dent the ko?

hep me out

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Originally posted by Payasomm@Sep 18 2003, 10:49 AM
Im gonna order some ko's from keith today but Im stil not sure what ko to get.  I wanted the 2 bar spinner but how do they come on and off, my friend had some rims but it was the hex ko so he used a wrench, can you use the wrench for the 2 bar spinner or do you beat it with a hammer? If so wont it dent the ko?

hep me out
THEY HAVE A LEAD HAMMER IT TAKES THE IMPACT AND WHEN YOU PUT THEM ON THEY ALWAYS SHOULD TIGHTING TOWARD THE BACK RED ON RIGHT WHITE ON LEFT. ;) AND PERSONALLY I'D GO WITH REVERSED 13'S IT WOULD LOOK TIGHT!

Last edited by cdznutz42069 at Sep 18 2003, 10:58 AM

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Originally posted by Payasomm@Sep 18 2003, 11:10 AM
so I hit the spinner with the lead hammer? It wont fuck it up at all? Also Im getting 14x7 reverse. ;)
14'S LOOK GOOD TOO I JUST LIKE 13'S BUT YES THE SPINNERS DO'NT GET MESSED UP THE HAMMER DOES HE WILL SEND YOU A HAMMER WITH THE WHEELS. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts