LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, this bike is a peice of shit. i got it from a kid who was jumping it and crashing it every day... paint is very chipped up (so im gonna redo it) and the fenders and forks are all scratched up... first i want to know where i can read about how to bondo the frame, and also what are some good places to look for replacement parts online? one more thing, what can i use to polish the fenders that are on it now?

·
Registered
48,347 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in a small ass town called needles, its in the tri-state area near arizona and nevada... you know where bullhead az is? its across the river from there

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i live in a shit town..... it sucks, no good stores near and nothing ever happens here... after i turn 18 and get off probation im probably gonna move back to tucson

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by K_S_W_I_S_S@Nov 21 2003, 11:47 AM
im in a small ass town called needles, its in the tri-state area near arizona and nevada... you know where bullhead az is? its across the river from there
Needles...Isn't that where Snoopy's brother Spike lives?

K. Diaz

Last edited by BigPoppa at Nov 21 2003, 05:05 PM

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by K_S_W_I_S_S@Nov 21 2003, 01:47 PM
god i been through that city many times coming back from laughlin

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 21 2003, 04:59 PM
Needles...Isn't that where Snoopy's brother Spike lives?

K. Diaz
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts