LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well im getting tired of this and i want my dream car income taxes are coming in and hopefully i can either finish my car or get what i really want but i do want a 63 rag im not made out of money but if you can post what you have projects or clean rides just make sure it starts and drives lol

·
Registered
875 Posts
Originally posted by 86bluemcLS@Jan 24 2010, 01:04 AM~16391862
ok well im getting tired of this and i want my dream car income taxes are coming in and hopefully i can either finish my car or get what i really want but i do want a 63 rag  im not made out of money but if you can post what you have  projects or clean rides just make sure it starts and drives lol
Ive got a 63 rag whats your budget?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Originally posted by 86bluemcLS@Jan 24 2010, 01:04 AM~16391862
ok well im getting tired of this and i want my dream car income taxes are coming in and hopefully i can either finish my car or get what i really want but i do want a 63 rag  im not made out of money but if you can post what you have  projects or clean rides just make sure it starts and drives lol
63 rag project $ 4700 will go fast !! Car is located in Salt Lake will post pics on wendsday11

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in victorville............san bernardino area and my budget is what ever i get on income whats the condition??no monte trans??gutted??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts