LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has or knows where i can get some watermans dumps let me know ...ya i know they used to stick but i want something different also looking for adel sidewinder pump if you arent old school you probably never heard of it .....

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by childforsaken@Oct 13 2003, 10:02 PM
if anyone has or knows where i can get some watermans dumps let me know ...ya i know they used to stick but i want something different also looking for adel sidewinder pump if you arent old school you probably never heard of it .....
pm ogcaddy, he'll more than likely be able to get you what you need.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by childforsaken@Oct 14 2003, 01:02 AM
I have a big ass waterman dump, but it is at my parents house right now, in many pieces where I took it apart a couple years ago :biggrin:

Last edited by [email protected] at Oct 14 2003, 01:21 AM

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx for the info! much appriciated

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
They are only rated at around 3000 p.s.i

How did you like this dump? How many batts were you running?

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC+Oct 14 2003, 09:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BROWN SOCIETY CC @ Oct 14 2003, 09:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--vwlownslo@Oct 14 2003, 09:22 PM
do you mean these?

http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=...tname=hydraulic

Just like mine :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
You know these dumps, or, the older dumps like these, sucked.

I just noticed this is a normally open valve, it will not work.

Also
I was looking at the PSI rating and I didn't note a MAX PSI, but the working PSI is 2000 PSI.

I'd go with a valve that has 3000PSI working pressure. Other wise, use a pressure relief valve.

I might have an original waterman (1970's) on the way. Unless I am spacing it, the originals were a little shorter and skinner on the valve body.

Last edited by Hydros at Oct 14 2003, 09:52 PM

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by childforsaken@Oct 13 2003, 11:02 PM
CALL OUR TOLL FREE #, I GOT 6 OF THEM.....CHEAP :biggrin:

·
Registered
369 Posts
i have a buddy of mine that have a few...... he even made steel sleves to go around the coils... because if you dont the coil will explode /crack/and swell up..... the aluminium casing that comes on them is not enough to keep the coil contained..

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by childforsaken@Oct 13 2003, 11:02 PM
We have quite a few Waterman Dumps in stock. We also have many Pesco Pumps, Bendix Equalizers and Adel Valves (All Available in New Surplus Condition).
From time to time we stock Adel Sidewinder Pumps but we are currently out.

For more info: http://hydros.envioustouch.com

Waterman Dump Price: $100.00 each or $150.00 a pair.
(All 12 Volt Normally Closed with Pressure Relief Button).

Shipping extra.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Originally posted by childforsaken@Oct 13 2003, 10:02 PM
WATER MAN DUMPS ARE JUNK... AS OG CADDY SAID, THEY ARE FORK LIFT DUMPS. BUY SOME OG AIRCRAFT DUMPS, BUY THEM FROM THE SOURCE CALL NORTON SALES (818) 983-1941 ASK FOR CARLOS OR CHRIS. OR YOU CAN CALL THE OG HYDRAULIC MASTER MR TED WELLS (626) 831-7891 I'M SURE ANY ONE OF THESE GUY WILL SET YOU IN THE RIGHT TRACK... AS FOR THE SIDEWINDERS, THEY ARE VERY RARE PUMPS, I WAS LUCKY TO BUY TED WELLS PERSONNAL 4 PUMP SIDEWINDER SET UP. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU CONTACTING THOSE GUYS BEFORE THE OTHERS. ALSO "OGCADDY" GOT SEVERAL SETS OF MINI ROOSTER PESCO PUMPS (REBUILT) FOR SALE.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanx peeps i found what i was looking for ill post some pics when setup is done :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Hydraulic pump assembly:
09/29/2003 - Wanted - Wanted: Adel hydraulic pump (power package) NOS, used, surplus; working/non-working units

10/03/2003 - Wanted - Wanted old aircraft hydraulic parts. Pescos, Eemco, Vickers, Bendix. Wanted - Any type/condition, all or part. Must be rated 1200 PSI or more and 24 to 28 VDC --- Wanted any NC 24 - 28 VDC 2-4 way directional valves. Ports must be threaded. Working pressures must be 3000 PSI or more. I am a collector and collectors pay more. I will pay cash or ? Allow me to make an offer. I may ask for PICs - - WANTED OLD PARTS CATALOGS. [email protected]
Contact: Tony Email: Email Web Address: http://www.squaredump.com

Damn ragtopking and hydros are on the hunt for these things hahaha. You guys go see G&J in Ontario yet?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts