LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not really new like i never built one i have but most of them have gone to the trash cuz i got little brothers buti wanna start building again now that i cant have my real lowlow im gonna need people to tell me were u get urstuff models and if any of ya have stuff for sale i would apreciate if u could post pics of models and were do ya get them tires from

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
scalelows is offline for a bit...I'm trying to work on going through all the items and stuff and getting it back up.
But feel free to send me a message with what you are looking for, i'll see if i got it on hand :cool:

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
CUZ THEY'RE WRONG. ITS BETOSCUSTOMDESIGNS.COM

·
Registered
19,888 Posts
Originally posted by big brown@Nov 20 2007, 12:56 PM~9267233
ok guys i found a hobby usa by my house m gonnago check it out so thanks with the help
;)

·
Future Mod
41,962 Posts
Originally posted by big brown@Nov 18 2007, 01:50 PM~9253378
im not really new like i never built one i have but most of them have gone to the trash cuz i got little brothers buti wanna start building again now that i cant have my real lowlow im gonna need people to tell me were u get urstuff models and if any of ya have stuff for sale i would apreciate if u could post pics of models and were do ya get them tires from
were do you live?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts