LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my sons bike is on display at the Pink Taco, and has been there since May 28th. I was supposed to receive a contract and paperwork and never have. I've called and emailed and never get return calls or emails. So today, :angry: I called and demanded to speak to the manager, and told them I would be there to pick up my sons bike on the Sept. 1st so we could get ready for the Super show. This guy is tripping!!! He seemed insulted by me wanting to pick it up and told me that he sent all the paperwork to Build A Bike, and that basically it's their deal. I said that is bullshit, my son is the owner of the bike, I brought it there and that this has nothing to do with BAB. I'm pissed off because now he's acting like I need BAB's permission to pick up my sons bike!! I'm about ready to take some pics I have of my son and his bike, call the cops, and have them go get it with me. What do you guys think???? :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,822 Posts
just curious... what bike is it??

but as for your problem... as long as you can show ownership... then there shouldn't be a problem. i would call BAB to let them know and keep them informed as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by BigTex@Aug 26 2006, 12:35 PM~6048132
just curious... what bike is it??

but as for your problem... as long as you can show ownership... then there shouldn't be a problem.  i would call BAB to let them know and keep them informed as well.
My sons bike is green with some body mods and pinstriping.

I just talked to BAB and Nancy is being super nice about helping me with this issue. She is sending me the paperwork and I will be picking it up on the 1st.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,032 Posts
dam staright

id walk in and get that shit if you wanna do somethin bout it handle it outside

say no to violence

:cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,800 Posts
Originally posted by sic713@Aug 26 2006, 03:21 PM~6048341
i would just walk in and get the shit.. i wouldnt even deal with the paper work.. if its yours and u got proof... walk in and take it.. if they got a problem.. oh wells
x2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by str8clown'n@Aug 26 2006, 04:16 PM~6049088
you know i see it a way diffirent but i will keep my .02 to my self
I know what you're saying. I was pissed with the situation and still am a little heated. I'm just trying to keep a level head. I dont want to have to get gangsta! :biggrin: ;)
 

·
Most TRUSTED Seller!
Joined
·
3,981 Posts
THat happened to me but is was with my dog. The neighbors got it and called the pound. The pound wanted to charge me $70 bucks and give me a ticket so i just walked in got my dog and walked out. The funny thing is the pound kept calling me and asking if i was gonna pick up my dog...i told them they could have it...HA HA HA :roflmao:


I say walk in and get it...i also wouldn't wait until the 1st i'd go tomorrow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
596 Posts
Originally posted by schwinn1966@Aug 26 2006, 09:19 PM~6050606
THat happened to me but is was with my dog. The neighbors got it and called the pound. The pound wanted to charge me $70 bucks and give me a ticket so i just walked in got my dog and walked out. The funny thing is the pound kept calling me and asking if i was gonna pick up my dog...i told them they could have it...HA HA HA :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,545 Posts
Originally posted by sic713@Aug 26 2006, 01:21 PM~6048341
i would just walk in and get the shit.. i wouldnt even deal with the paper work.. if its yours and u got proof... walk in and take it.. if they got a problem.. oh wells
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,800 Posts
Originally posted by schwinn1966@Aug 26 2006, 11:19 PM~6050606
THat happened to me but is was with my dog. The neighbors got it and called the pound. The pound wanted to charge me $70 bucks and give me a ticket so i just walked in got my dog and walked out. The funny thing is the pound kept calling me and asking if i was gonna pick up my dog...i told them they could have it...HA HA HA :roflmao:
I say walk in and get it...i also wouldn't wait until the 1st i'd go tomorrow!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Top