LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to get hydraulics bad , but basically the better deal would be air in all cases except for the most fun part, clownin!

im a broke mother fucker and want to clown around in my 86 suburban , iv been savin whatever i can , i need a cheap ass setup , and i cant afford to keep buying stuff if it breaks , if it breaks then ill have to drive it around broken :uh:

im not a mechanic person at all and bags have the rep for bein lo-maintence , the only thing i hate is that poping noise when clownin around....

iv checked out airride tech. (i get there magazines) and it looks like you gotta buy the bags as a kit, then buy the system as a kit (compressor, tank, goodies) and it usually comes out to 1200 , thats alot more expensive than a newbie 2 pump fbss setup (which is like 800 bux) anyone got any advice? or know where to get a cheaper complete setup

·
Registered
265 Posts
dog the bag setup is a little more ,but then with juice u still gotta get batteries,silinoids,cables springs so u actually get a full air kit for cheaper than juice
and for the clownin purpose's juice is better but u got a big truck so it aint gonna be real quick with two pumps,if the bag setup is all half ince line's valves u'll be just as fast or better and u can get silence'ers for the air
now u know more make your own choice,whatever it is have fun clown hard,drag harder

1 - 3 of 3 Posts