# Built-in Audio speakers
# 16:9 wide angle display
# Headrest mounting frame included
# Lower radiation and Super slim
# Wide Viewing Angle
# Front Control of color/brightness/contrast
# English menu display
# 2 RCA video inputs and 1 audio input
# Computer display/DVD/VCD/Security system/Navigation system/Rear view camera connectible

This is a widescreen 16:9 high quality TFT LCD car monitor. It is perfect for viewing DVD movies, playing video games and connecting to GPS etc. The monitor can be installed and mounted inside the headrest as shown in the picture, or simply stand on any flat surface with the stand provided in the package.

It features high resolution, wide viewing angles, headphone jack, multi-size display and more.This monitor is universal and can be installed, used in all cars, ships and anywhere in the world.

Definition of TFT: Abbreviation of thin film transistor, a type of LCD flat-panel display screen, in which each pixel is controlled by from one to four transistors. The TFT technology provides the best resolution of all the flat-panel techniques, but it is also the most expensive. TFT screens are sometimes called active-matrix LCDs.

# Panel: Sharp 7?Active Matrix TFT LCD Panel
# Color Configuration: RGB stripe
# Dimension: 194x122x26 mm
# Resolution: 336960 dots
# Audio Output Signal: 100mVp-p
# Impedance: 75?
# Contrast: 200:1
# Brightness: 400 nits
# Video Input Signal: 1.0Vp-p
# Video System: NTSC/PAL Auto Selection
# Viewing Angle: U/60, D/60, R/80, L/80
# Power Consumption: 9.5W
# Power DC Input: 12V
# Operating Condition (Temperature) -20 ~ 70
# Operating Condition (Humidity) 10 ~ 90
# Storage (Condition Temperature) -30 ~ 80
# Storage (Humidity) 10 ~ 90

# 7?TFT Headrest Monitor w/ mountng frame
# Universal monitor stand
# Wireless remote control
# 12V car power cord for cigarette lighter (universal)
# 240 ~ 100 AC Adapter
# RCA wiring harness
# English manual

link to screens

all bullshit aside i would like some actual help thanks in advance ;)

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Aug 20 2005, 05:16 AM~3661522
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191772

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=147125

Search is your friend...  :cheesy:
neither of those really has the answer i want, they're all talking about the touch screens which im sure is great, but i dont need touch screens in my headrests :biggrin: im tryin to fing out about there regular screens with less resolution, i m wondering if the picture is still good and if its viewable at angles

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by bigsexy408@Aug 20 2005, 10:16 AM~3662141
neither of those really has the answer i want, they're all talking about the touch screens which im sure is great, but i dont need touch screens in my headrests :biggrin:  im tryin to fing out about there regular screens with less resolution, i m wondering if the picture is still good and if its viewable at angles
hey you ever heard of XO VISION? my homeboys got them installed they rides... i checked them out and they got good quality views from all angles and real clear.... i got 2 7.5 XO VISION monitors in my headrest and looks good or even better then some of the high priced ones out there

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by tx_made@Aug 21 2005, 10:46 AM~3665305
hey you ever heard of XO VISION? my homeboys got them installed they rides... i checked them out and they got good quality views from all angles and real clear.... i got 2 7.5 XO VISION monitors in my headrest and looks good or even better then some of the high priced ones out there
yea xo is coo , im thinkin bout them too but u cant beat 96 bucks per screen, check the link out :0 thats why i wan to know about these screens

1 - 5 of 5 Posts