LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some opinions... i think they look fuckin tight. some people think its a bit much.... I got a new job and a cadillac wont haul my tools around anymore... need to get a nice big daddy truck... but want to keep that fucker in tha weeds!!!! what yall think? something like this here....

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
THAT WOULD BE TIGHT AS HELL!!
MIND YOU I'M PRO JUICE, BUT DUALLY'S SLAMED ARE TIGHT AS HELL!
GOOD CHOICE!

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
PM dropped duallies on here

he has one or two bagged duallies

and yes, they look bad ass like that!

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
bagged duallies are the shit,i seen a few on sporttruck.com

i would buy some drop spindles and get it bagged with some 5/8 lines and a huge bottle of gas.

that would be a great lookin truck!!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
got great pixs from "slamfest 03" tampa FL.
fucking great dually's there..
would post pixs but dont know how..

dont talk about doing a dually just do it .. they look great.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the support. My next post will be some pics of my own. Just gotta get a good deal on one. :biggrin: :biggrin:

How good are duallys on gas? I know thats a stupid question but really how bad are they?

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by lacontheframe@Nov 6 2003, 12:39 AM
Need some opinions... i think they look fuckin tight. some people think its a bit much.... I got a new job and a cadillac wont haul my tools around anymore... need to get a nice big daddy truck... but want to keep that fucker in tha weeds!!!! what yall think? something like this here....

just out of curiousity, do the front wheels have to have all them lugs?

·
Registered
277 Posts
duallies aren't that good on gas. I don't have any exact figures but 2 friends of mine with duallies are always complaining about the mileage. Darren's C3500 has the 454 and Josh's F350 has the big turbo diesel. Both these guys are selling their trucks if you're interested. The F350 is bagged and has C3500 front suspension so it lays flat. The Chevy has a static drop, stock 16's with low pros.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
holy shit! Them are some big ass rims. Phat lookin rides! Just lookin for a good deal on a stock dually and ill be set up. I cant wait!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts