LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dunno if this has been asked before but i have noticed that on some impalas apear to have 'domed' headlights and some don't is this a factory thing or is it modded like that if so how is it done or where can you get it from??

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
what do you mean by domed bro????---------are you talking about the little half moon shields that people put on---usually chrome or gold plated on each headlight------------if so ....no they are not factory----they are after market................peace

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fing is i dont think what im on bout is a half moon cover, i keep lookin at em n det seem to go over the lense n make it stant out it make it look like the lights are a 3d ball dunno if you have ne idea what i mean i try n get a pic on ere, im probably talking shite

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
do a search for

impala bobs

or hubbards impalas.

ogcaddy as known as waitingforthe sun works for hubbards impala.

send him a pm. they both have websites with catologs you can view from the net.

:biggrin: ,

cc

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've had a look but couldn't find nefing, i cant figure out how to get a pic on but goto rides on this site & look at the headlights on the impala for april 2003 that wot i mean not all have lights like that n coz i live in uk dunno wot is but like way it looks

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by stigs106@Oct 3 2003, 03:42 AM
fing is i dont think what im on bout is a half moon cover, i keep lookin at em n det seem to go over the lense n make it stant out it make it look like the lights are a 3d ball dunno if you have ne idea what i mean i try n get a pic on ere, im probably talking shite
ya those are the other type----they are chrome and cover 1/2 more or less of the light bulb---again an after market item---------try looking online for "the car shop" in orange county california-----------they have them --they are like $40-$60 per set depending on the quality----they have import as well as usa made-----the usa are usually more expensive---hope this helps --peace

1 - 12 of 12 Posts