LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
nope, just remove all the bolts around the edge of the fender and the ones up inside, and I think there are a few more, then they should come out with a little finesse.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nother quick one,,,

any need to support anything while they are out. I wouldn't of thought so as they hang off the the fenders anyways?.? what about clearence around the motor, steering colum etc.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
It's not that hard! jack up the front end, take off the front wheels and all the bolts come out from inside the wheel well. The only tricky part is pulling it out once it's unbolted. Took me 20 minutes with and air ratchet.

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by SkysDaLimit@Oct 15 2003, 06:22 PM
It's not that hard! jack up the front end, take off the front wheels and all the bolts come out from inside the wheel well. The only tricky part is pulling it out once it's unbolted. Took me 20 minutes with and air ratchet.
im sure its not too hard with those fancy air tools, i did mine with some wrenches and the bolts were harder than hell to get off, and my paint was very nice and it was hard bitch getting them out with out scratching the paint up, but yeah go for it ;)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aint no air tools in my garage. nothing but hard yakker to get them bolts off.
you all reakon there is anough room to reinforce the spring perch and a arm mounts with thos suckas off the car?????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts