LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took this picture last sunday, what ya'll think so far?
[attachmentid=226805]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[attachmentid=226855]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,466 Posts
What up Man, I see the car is coming alone now. When you laying some paint on her
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by tlc64impala@Jul 28 2005, 03:48 PM
What up Man, I see the car is coming alone now. When you laying some paint on her
[snapback]3499123[/snapback]​
That'll be one of the last things. I'm gonna pull the frame out from under it next and get it all cleaned up and sand blasted, Then i'm gonna send it out to get all the stress points reinforced. When i get it back i'm gonna have it painted. Then when that's done, I'm gonna drop the motor and tranny in and put the front clip back on then have the car painted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,466 Posts
Did you find a new frame yet? or you using the one on there now? I heard you was looking for a new frame.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by tlc64impala@Jul 28 2005, 03:59 PM
Did you find a new frame yet? or you using the one on there now? I heard you was looking for a new frame.
[snapback]3499182[/snapback]​
Naw i never found one. I was trying to get the frame off my old 64, But mark said he was gonna try and fix that car up for someone....LOL! "Good luck". So i'm gonna have the one i got straightened. I'll get that done before i pull the frame out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Momo64@Jul 28 2005, 04:33 PM
:cool:  :thumbsup:
[snapback]3499420[/snapback]​
Thanx homie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Ulysses 2@Jul 28 2005, 06:26 PM
Looks good John.
[snapback]3500033[/snapback]​
Thanx man. So when you gonna bring the Caddy out? Maybe if you're not doing anything tommorrow night you can swing by and hang out for a minute.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,195 Posts
Ive ben working on getting the Caddy out, I just put a new tranny in it, got the digital dash working and now all I need are a few little things and oh ,yeah paint. Im may let a few of the little thing slide just to get it back out, as long as its been since I started on it there just wont be any excuse for half-assing it though. Im hoping for September.
Ill stop by tommorrow though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Ulysses 2@Jul 28 2005, 06:55 PM
Ive ben working on getting the Caddy out, I just put a new tranny in it, got the digital dash working and now all I need are a few little things and oh ,yeah paint. Im may let a few of the little thing slide just to get it back out, as long as its been since I started on it there just wont be any excuse for half-assing it though. Im hoping for September.
  Ill stop by tommorrow though.
[snapback]3500194[/snapback]​
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Time to take the body off the frame, Starting with the back.
[attachmentid=259062]

Now that the back is up.....
[attachmentid=259063]

Getting the front up in the air.
[attachmentid=259064]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now that's a beautiful sight, An Impala X-Frame sitting in the driveway.
[attachmentid=259083]
[attachmentid=259084]

Off to get sand blasted
[attachmentid=259085]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,466 Posts
Hey John Looking good man. Is the car at your new place now ? I need to get up with you. Im looking for another impala man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by tlc64impala@Aug 29 2005, 10:56 AM~3712692
Hey John Looking good man. Is the car at your new place now ? I need to get up with you. Im looking for another impala man.
Thanx homie. Yeah i got the car back at my new place. I'll PM you my phone #. I know where there are a few Impalas for sale. Get up with me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by blvddown@Sep 3 2005, 09:30 PM~3747992
:thumbsup: GOOD START..
Thanx homie. Hey you need to get up with me, i'd like to talk to you about a few things. I can PM you my phone number if you want.
 
1 - 20 of 313 Posts
Top