LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMPALA REAR-END 60's trailing arm/shock mount bolt who sells the reproduction heavy duty one's? I keep breakin the originals.
website or phone #

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57@Dec 26 2003, 05:42 PM
Ask ogcaddy or impalapartz!
;)
I only have the stock ones Tim. You shouldnt be breaking them unless your overlocking the rear. Try getting a little bit longer of a shock to give you more travel

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by impalapartz+Dec 27 2003, 11:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (impalapartz @ Dec 27 2003, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--timdog57@Dec 26 2003, 05:42 PM
;)
I only have the stock ones Tim. You shouldnt be breaking them unless your overlocking the rear. Try getting a little bit longer of a shock to give you more travel[/b][/quote]
THANKS BRO.
So you dont recomend the new style reproduction bolts?

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Originally posted by SPOOKY+Dec 28 2003, 10:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SPOOKY @ Dec 28 2003, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 11:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--timdog57
@Dec 26 2003, 05:42 PM
;)

I only have the stock ones Tim. You shouldnt be breaking them unless your overlocking the rear. Try getting a little bit longer of a shock to give you more travel
THANKS BRO.
So you dont recomend the new style reproduction bolts?[/b][/quote]
Im sure the new repros are fine but if your problem is your overlocking the car they arent gonna be much better either. Try another set of the stock bolts [i have some if your out] and some new shocks with more travel. if your running too short of a shock thats more than likely your problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts