LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well Im looking for a rear end for a 62 impala i belive chevy used it from 55- 64? does anybody have 1 local im in metro detroit ~ thanks

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Got one in STL!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are they in working order do you know? i know shipping would be like hafe a mill to DETROIT...hmmm

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Chevrolet Impalas Is a GREAT SELLER homie. I have bought from him several times :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I just remembered the rearend i have doesn't have the mounting brackets on it cause i had them cut off and welded to my ford 9. it does have the axles though if u need em

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya im looking for the complete unit , from backing plate to backing plate ...impalas you have a complete unit ?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no i have all art strong arms , my car was juiced car and now im putting air ride on it..snaped an axel and i dont like the supports that are welded on the rear end..

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its a 62 impala , 2dr . What do you think it cost ship the rear axels and bare houseing to 48088 i ALLREADY HAVE the pig ouitta my old 1 that i know is good ...thanks mike

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
SO WHICH AXLE DID YOU BREAK THE SHORT ONE OR THE LONG ONE (caps my bad)

i dont remember which axle it is but one of them has a new bearing on it cause i wasnt paying attention when i was having the old bearing pressed off and pressed on ... now that i think about it ... i had two short ones with new bearings ...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its was the passanger side...which ever that side is...i had new axels put in it..but there not right the guy is being an ass...sooo im starting all over

1 - 19 of 19 Posts