LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are the blinds i listed earlier on layitlow, the pictures really suck they were taken on my phone, the blinds are complete and the best offfer ive gotten is $300 bills shipped can anyone beat that? ill sell to the highest offer this weds..

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
cuz in the other post he put

"For sale..........
Nos rear window blinds..... "sanco"
No box, copy of intstructions will be provided and all hardware included these where cut to fit 1959 chevrolet impala but will no longer be used due to going custom now not original anymore. and sorry no pictures, but trust me these are original not aftermarket crap... taking best offers please no b/s pms I want numbers $$$ .ill start the offers at $100 and ill take the best offer I get if nothing sounds right ill list on epay this weds and give item number, thanks fellas."

·
Registered
15,175 Posts

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Originally posted by ARAB@Oct 29 2007, 04:26 PM~9108818
cuz in the other post he put
"For sale..........
Nos rear window blinds..... "sanco"
No box, copy of intstructions will be provided and all hardware included these where cut to fit 1959 chevrolet impala but will no longer be used due to going custom now not original anymore. and sorry no pictures, but trust me these are original not aftermarket crap... taking best offers please no b/s pms I want numbers $$$ .ill start the offers at $100 and ill take the best offer I get if nothing sounds right ill list on epay this weds and give item number, thanks fellas."
well you would be good even if they did cut them,, cuz the 59 rear window is alot bigger all around than a 64 rear window.

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
did i win

·
Registered
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by NorCal75@Oct 31 2007, 08:00 PM~9126849
well you would be good even if they did cut them,, cuz the 59 rear window is alot bigger all around than a 64 rear window.

just what i was thinking

1 - 12 of 12 Posts