LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Originally posted by lifey lansky 559@Mar 16 2010, 03:31 PM~16908052

how much for the two outer taillight sections and the trunk weatherstriping lips

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Got 64 rear wheelhouses (need both sides but either will do)? Need that upper trunk shelf we talked about too. Im ready!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
i need for a 64 vert the upper quarters around the top and trunk filler panel the previous shop cut before they realized the replacemnts are for a hard top i have a brand new upper hard top trunk filler the whole piece that goes from the back seat to the trunk

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by tatersalad@Mar 27 2010, 04:48 PM~17018551
i need for a 64 vert the upper quarters around the top and trunk filler panel the previous shop cut before they realized the replacemnts are for a hard top i have a brand new upper hard top trunk filler the whole piece that goes from the back seat to the trunk
still havnt found that yet. i keep you updated if i find someting rusted out with that good part ;)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Sheetmetal.............. :0 ..................................................T T T

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Got rust free 64 doors? Mine is a vert but i got vent wings, also could use patch panels in front of rear tires (both), rust free inner and outter rockers, how would u ship up to seattle wash 98178 the cheapest?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts