LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
POST UP SOME PICS AND EXAMPLE ON HOW AND WHY YOUPLATED YOUR FRAME I MEAN 3/8 1/4 3/16 ETC WHERE AND WHY DID YOU PUT THIS METAL THERE AND SHOW YOUR CAR IN ACTION THANKS HOMIE ALOS WHATS THE BEST FRAME SET UP 64 2DR HARD TOP SINGLE PUMP 10 BATTS LET ME KNOW HOMIES

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whats up people no one can help me out with this where are al the shop owners that build these hopper help me out guys

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
This topic is re-visited once a week....do a search bro or go back a few pages. There's 2 or 3 REALLY good topics on it

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by 1 LO 64@Sep 4 2005, 11:13 AM~3749684
This topic is re-visited once a week....do a search bro or go back a few pages. There's 2 or 3 REALLY good topics on it
HELP ME OUT HOLMES IF YOU KNOW THE AWNSER TELL ME WHERE'S ALL THE IMPALA EXPERTS TO LET ME KNOW HOW TO DO MY FRAME OR SHOLD I JUST ORDER NE FROM A SHOP IF SO WHICH SHOP I DON'T MIND TRAVELING TO PICK THE FRAME UP OR HAVE IT SHIPPED

·
Registered
19,959 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Originally posted by badass 64@Sep 6 2005, 03:16 AM~3760186
What up Brazil!!!
What's up bro!! Everything is alright around here, the impala is going to painting on monday....What about you ? Is the impala already ready?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by igorgulla@Sep 6 2005, 04:41 PM~3761398
What's up bro!! Everything is alright around here, the impala is going to painting on monday....What about you ? Is the impala already ready?
Not by far homie! I built some other shit in between, a 1953 PAnhead Chopper and I'm also in the middle of doing my 96 frame for the Fleetwood hopper.
But what the hell, I'm glad! :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
full wrap for a hopper no matter what, body on or off

preferably off......at least 3/16"s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts