1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
try looking in the for sale there is plenty of them noob

·
Registered
126 Posts
i have a 1995 impala ss im trying to get rid of............PM me for info!!!!!

·
Banned
14,534 Posts

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by STACHO@Aug 27 2006, 10:42 AM~6052923
:uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:

Not this Fucken hater again, Sorry everybody he is just bored ;)
:angry: :angry: FUCK YOU BITCH ASS. GET YO HONKIED ASS OF HERE BITCH :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Originally posted by bigpimpin25@Aug 27 2006, 11:48 AM~6052958
:angry:  :angry:  FUCK YOU BITCH ASS. GET YO HONKIED ASS OF HERE BITCH :angry:  :angry:

That would gave been good if not for the "Of here" There are some great english schools all over the US.

Best Regards,

Doctor J Stacho

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by STACHO@Aug 27 2006, 04:16 PM~6054442
That would gave been good if not for the "Of here" There are some great english schools all over the US.

Best Regards,

Doctor J Stacho
:uh: :uh: :uh: whateva puto :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
169 Posts
The correct and proper English terminology would have been, "Fuck you, bitch ass. Get your honky "Because HONKIED is not in Websters current addition" ass out of this place"

I teach English as a Proffesor at UCLA. SO next time just TRY and make your grammar make sense. However, you did manage to end your sentence with a period. I would suggest less pronouns to get your point heard.

Best Regards,

Your "Bitch Ass"

Dr. J Stacho

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by STACHO@Aug 27 2006, 04:21 PM~6054460
The correct and proper English terminology would have been, "Fuck you, bitch ass. Get your honky "Because HONKIED is not in Websters current addition" ass out of this place"

I teach English as a Proffesor at UCLA.  SO next time just TRY and make your grammar make sense. However, you did manage to end your sentence with a period.  I would suggest less pronouns to get your point heard.

Best Regards,

Your "Bitch Ass"

Dr. J Stacho
:uh: :uh: can you believe this piece of fucken shit. Now you know he's a fucken liar. :uh: :uh: "Proffesor" bitch please and it's ****** not honky :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Originally posted by bigpimpin25@Aug 27 2006, 07:39 PM~6054563
:uh:  :uh:  can you believe this piece of fucken shit. Now you know he's a fucken liar. :uh:  :uh:  "Proffesor" bitch please and it's ****** not honky :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
lmao

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
Originally posted by STACHO@Aug 27 2006, 05:21 PM~6054460

I teach English as a Proffesor at UCLA.  SO next time just TRY and make your grammar make sense. However, you did manage to end your sentence with a period.  I would suggest less pronouns to get your point heard.

Best Regards,

Your "Bitch Ass"

Dr. J Stacho
I bet thats not in Websters current edition either.

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by True Blue187@Aug 25 2006, 11:16 AM~6040489
try looking in the for sale there is plenty of them noob
AHAHAHAHAHAH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts