LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1949 CHEVY BUSINESSMANS COUPE CONTINENTIAL DELUXE 2 DR CLEANNNNN!!!!! ALL NEW LIGHT GRAY SUEDE LEATHER INTERIOR, NEW HEADLINER AND CARPET KIT , NEW KNOBS AND GLASS , FRESH IMPALA SILVER CUSTOM "GHOST FLAMES" PAINT JOB , FRESHLY REBUILT 216 ORIGINAL MATCHING #MOTOR AND 2 SPEED POWERGLIDE TRANSMISSION, GOT ALL DOC AND LOG TAGS ORIGINAL FROM 1949, 2ND OWNER YOU CAN BUY IT CASH BUT I PREFER TRADING FOR A CLEAN ALREADY DONE UP 62,63, 64 IMPALA HT OR DECENT CONDITION RAGTOP !!! I GOT WELL OVER 25K INVESTED ALL WORK DONE BY PROFESSIONAL SHOPS!!! GOT RECEIPTS TO SHOW ALL $$$$CASH$$$$ INVESTED ...THE CARS CLEAN NO BULLSHITTERS OR TIRE KICKERS ... DONT WASTE MY WITH BULLSHIT TRADES OR OFFERS PM ME IF YOU WANT THE PRICE TAG!!! HOLLA ...ITS A PACHUCO CAR SO YA KNOW ITS TIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LET ME KNOE IF YA GOT SOME CLEAN TRADES ILL TAKE SOME 2 FOR 1 TRADES PM ME

IM TELLING YOU MY SHITS TIGHT YOU CANT FIND ANOTHER 1949 CHEVY LIKE THIS ONE ILL POST MORE ENGINE PIC AND TRUNK PICS TOOO!!! ALL NEW WEATHER STRIPPING AND DOOR SEALS , THIS CAR IS .."RUST FREE"..THE TRUNK HAS ZOLOTONE TO PREVENT ANY FUTRE RUST FROM EVER FORMING IT WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE HIGH DESERT NOOOO WATER ANYWHERE NEAR THIS BAD BOY EXCEPT WHEN SHE GOES FOR HER WEEKLY RINSE !!!! "PM" ME ANYONE SERIOUS ??????

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MAD PROPS TO THE ESTILO CAR CLUB MOST OF MY HOMIES ROLL THAT CLUB IN THE PIC ABOVE THIS REPLY !!! BUT IM A DIE HARD "PACHUCO" REPRESENTING ALL THE OLD SKOOL BOMBAS .....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by daddieslowlow@Feb 14 2010, 11:15 PM~16614342
1949 CHEVY  BUSINESSMANS COUPE CONTINENTIAL DELUXE 2 DR CLEANNNNN!!!!! ALL NEW LIGHT GRAY SUEDE LEATHER INTERIOR, NEW HEADLINER AND CARPET KIT , NEW KNOBS AND GLASS , FRESH IMPALA SILVER CUSTOM "GHOST FLAMES" PAINT JOB , FRESHLY REBUILT 216 ORIGINAL MATCHING #MOTOR AND 2 SPEED POWERGLIDE TRANSMISSION, GOT ALL DOC AND LOG TAGS  ORIGINAL FROM 1949, 2ND OWNER YOU CAN BUY IT CASH BUT I PREFER TRADING FOR A CLEAN ALREADY DONE UP 62,63, 64 IMPALA HT OR DECENT CONDITION RAGTOP !!! I GOT WELL OVER 25K INVESTED ALL WORK DONE BY PROFESSIONAL SHOPS!!! GOT RECEIPTS TO SHOW ALL $$$$CASH$$$$ INVESTED ...THE CARS CLEAN NO BULLSHITTERS OR TIRE KICKERS ... DONT WASTE MY WITH BULLSHIT TRADES OR OFFERS PM ME IF YOU WANT THE PRICE TAG!!! HOLLA ...ITS A PACHUCO CAR SO YA KNOW ITS TIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEP ITS CLEAN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts