LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We at Impalas Magazine would like to thank the support that you, those that live the lifestyle that we all hold close and true to our hearts, have showed all of us during our first year of existance. We feel we have built a good and solid foundation and have brought you a magazine that is different that what is out there. We take pride in being among all of you at the shows, the shoots, and at the many events that we were invited to in 2008.

Now, it's 2009, time to listen to what the people have to say. Time to get ideas from everyone that has picked up our book and have flipped through the pages. Time to get input on what YOU, the readers, have to say. Time to make little changes to make this a better magazine. We welcome everyone's creative and positive input to keep bring all of you what '09 has in store and do it in a fashion that is creative, imaginatiive, and pleasing to the eye.

We have made a few changes along the way and have a some fresh and exciting ideas that you will notice starting with our 4th issue that is scheduled to be released in February. Following that is the5th issue which is the 1st Anniversary issue and what an issue we have planned. So please, take the time to just jot down a few ideas here or on our website www.impalagazine.com and let's see where the blvd takes us.....Keep it low and slow people, and see you at an event in 2009.

Impalas Magazine
Jesse "Toro" Jimenez
Editor/Co-publisher
[email protected]

·
Registered
11,554 Posts
Originally posted by Impalas Magazine@Jan 15 2009, 08:40 PM~12718278
We at Impalas Magazine would like to thank the support that you, those that live the lifestyle that we all hold close and true to our hearts, have showed all of us during our first year of existance.  We feel we have built a good and solid foundation and have brought you a magazine that is different that what is out there.  We take pride in being among all of you at the shows, the shoots, and at the many events that we were invited to in 2008.

Now, it's 2009, time to listen to what the people have to say.  Time to get ideas from everyone that has picked up our book and have flipped through the pages.  Time to get input on what YOU, the readers, have to say.  Time to make little changes to make this a better magazine.  We welcome everyone's creative and positive input to keep bring all of you what '09 has in store and do it in a fashion that is creative, imaginatiive, and pleasing to the eye.

We have made a few changes along the way and have a some fresh and exciting ideas that you will notice  starting with our 4th issue that is scheduled to be released in February.  Following that is the5th issue which is the 1st Anniversary issue and what an issue we have planned.  So please, take the time to just jot down a few ideas here or on our website www.impalagazine.com and let's see where the blvd takes us.....Keep it low and slow people, and see you at an event in 2009.
Impalas Magazine
Jesse "Toro" Jimenez
Editor/Co-publisher
[email protected]

NICE GOOD LUCK ON IT BRO :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 1 LOW AZTEC@Jan 15 2009, 09:18 PM~12718671
NICE GOOD LUCK ON IT BRO  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
thanks bro.... ;)

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
send some coverage

·
Registered
858 Posts
shit i finally got to pick up 2 mags at the super show and damn i can't even get a good look at the mag cause i don't want to bend it. :biggrin: i love the mag and gonna be subscribing now.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
KEEP UM COMING MAN.... HOPE IT KEEPS GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER!! I WAS REAL IMPRESSED WITH IT, AND NONE THE LESS...ALL UR STAFF, I HAVE MET HAS BEEN REAL COOL...

MET MARK AND CARLOS AT THE MESA ARTS SHOW....COOL DOWN TO EARTH CATS!!! ONCE I OPEN MY PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, ILL BE SELLING UM THERE FOR NEW MEXICO ;) ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TORO, AND CONTINUED SUCESS :cool:

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by mr.fisheye@Jan 16 2009, 10:49 AM~12722497
KEEP UM COMING MAN.... HOPE IT KEEPS GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER!! I WAS REAL IMPRESSED WITH IT, AND NONE THE LESS...ALL UR STAFF, I HAVE MET HAS BEEN REAL COOL...

MET MARK AND CARLOS AT THE MESA ARTS SHOW....COOL DOWN TO EARTH CATS!!! ONCE I OPEN MY PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, ILL BE SELLING UM THERE FOR NEW MEXICO  ;)  ;)  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TORO, AND CONTINUED SUCESS :cool:
;)

·
18,283 Posts
I subscribed right away starting with the first issue. I have one issue left and will renew. I am very happy to see a Mag dedicated to Impalas only. You guys are doing a good job. Keep up the good work. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Jan 17 2009, 05:51 AM~12731118
Share some of those Naked pictures......fool.  What up Toro
Ya, Dont forget about Matt D. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Sell it in San Diego

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
WAT'S UP TORO.... HOW'S EVERYTHING GOING? ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB THAT YOU DO BRO, MAG. KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Mister "24/7"
10,870 Posts
More street scene/action! Sup Toro! :biggrin:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
:thumbsup: Good Magazine Toro :thumbsup: Do you eventually plan on doing shows ???? :cheesy:

·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by Regal King@Jan 18 2009, 03:32 PM~12741974
:thumbsup: Good Magazine Toro :thumbsup: Do you eventually plan on doing shows ????  :cheesy:
Good question. :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by Big Mando 88@Jan 18 2009, 05:24 PM~12741917
More street scene/action! Sup Toro!  :biggrin:
I'm pretty sure we are getting that covered and you will be seeing it more in the upcoming issues....

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Jesse Jimenez is the man!!!!!!! see you Sabado!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Originally posted by 93-96BIGBODY@Jan 17 2009, 07:46 PM~12736090
Sell it in San Diego
X2 :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
TORO .... GREAT MAGAZINE....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...DO A SHOOT ON TATTOO-U FROM LIFESTYLE....LRM FUKD HIM ON HIS SPREAD.. :angry:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts