LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1569 Posts

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So this is when everything kinda changed...

I ended up changing my mind (again) :buttkick: :buttkick: and decided to use the purples on my 84 Fleetwood i plan on doing next year.

So I was thinking burgundy/maroon/burgundy but, I'd already had one that color so I slowly talked myself out of it.

After a FEW headaches...I decided on brown. Just didn't know what shade I wanted :confused: :confused:

We tried this and it turned out to be toooo transparent and to RED-ish for my liking

We needed a few bigger test panels to make sure IT REALLY SUKKED

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Finally ended up picking a color that had been under my nose the whole time...My mom's 97 suburban

Color is 033d--Smokey Carmel metallic

Which consists of of only two colors (black,white) and the rest are 4 pearls

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
This was the first time out.

Picked it up fri night n drug it out to a local show on Sat, along w my Riviera :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Ended up having a buddy do the cutting on it but I wasn't pleased w the work so I had it torn down and started all over again :angry: :(

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
And the setup when it got reworked by Zach aka ONCE IN ALWAYS IN on here.

He built a new tie down, hardlines, back panel, built me new A-arms and even reworked the battery rack cus its was kinda tweeked.

Homeboy does really good work. He's in Charlotte if anybody needs to hit him up.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
So after all this got done, I took it to 1 local picnic then flew it up to Louisville, Kentucky to get "some more stuff" done to it :happysad: :happysad:

I should have waited and enloyed it like it was for a while but... :uh:

These are the colors that we picked out and a test panel my painter did

Culver Customs aka ~~RED~~ on here

and w some striping

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
That's it for now cus I gotta get some sleep.

I'll be posting some more soon...I HAVE A GANG A PICS!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

21 - 40 of 1569 Posts