LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1569 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Originally posted by rivman@Aug 10 2010, 07:23 PM~18279402
DAMN!

59 PICS N STILL ON PAGE 1  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:
well dude you could have posted some more pics in the time it took you to count the pics. :roflmao: ;)

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Originally posted by rivman@Aug 10 2010, 06:09 PM~18278614
I bought this in Feb 08

It had 92k miles, sencond owner sold it to me, came with almost every option available including...
Gauge cluster(no dummy lights)
Tail light monitors (like the Cadillacs have)
Headlight monitors (on the fenders)
Leather wrapped wheel
Posi rear end
Bucket seats N Console
A/C n Power EVERYTHING

It was supposed to be just a driver/cruiser, nothing fancy but like many cars...it took on a life of it's own...

I took these a few months after i got it and threw on some chinas I had laying around and replaced the vynil top

I remember the day we went to pick her up. :) We were happy with our purchase because she had so many extras. :yes: However, she was going to be a daily driver. I can see your face now :wow: :run: :rant: if I say I'm going to run to the grocery store :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Originally posted by rivman@Aug 10 2010, 06:36 PM~18278905
After a few weeks of it being at the body shop, I ended up changing my mind about the white.

So we agreed to remove the (new) top :twak:  :twak:

And this is the color i picked (on the left) but i had it darkened

:twak: we :twak: just :twak: put that top on :twak: :twak: :twak: Love the color :biggrin: we picked and bought :biggrin: BUT. . . it's not on the car either :twak: :twak: :twak: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Originally posted by rivman@Aug 10 2010, 08:22 PM~18280120
And the setup when it got reworked by Zach aka ONCE IN ALWAYS IN on here.

He built a new tie down, hardlines, back panel, built me new A-arms and even reworked the battery rack cus its was kinda tweeked.

Homeboy does really good work. He's in Charlotte if anybody needs to hit him up.

Thanks Zach!! ;)

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Originally posted by rivman@Aug 10 2010, 08:31 PM~18280215
So after all this got done, I took it to 1 local picnic then flew it up to Louisville, Kentucky to get "some more stuff" done to it :happysad:  :happysad: 

I should have waited and enloyed it like it was for a while but... :uh:

These are the colors that we picked out and a test panel my painter did

Culver Customs aka ~~RED~~ on here

and w some striping

Yes you should have. . .However. . . I've seen the pics. and all I can say is WOW :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Originally posted by william lewis@Aug 11 2010, 09:42 AM~18283988
whats up marty :)
Same o same o

Picking up my car next week so I figured I'd start a topic :biggrin:

What u up to? Going to O-fest?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I just wasted half my phone battery and 30 min of my life looking at this garbage! Jk looks great def gonna be the cleanest G-BODY in NC and surrounding states as soon as I finish ruining my name building these 2 donks I'll have ur lower arms for you

·
LAYEDBACK
10,100 Posts
Originally posted by Pepper69R@Aug 11 2010, 10:41 AM~18283618
:roflmao:  :roflmao: I know right. Shhhhh.... cause he will. The man has some pics.  ;)
I was just being sarcastic Pepper. ;) He already posted a ton of pics on the first page. Great progress on the car...blurry pics though. :( :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Y
Originally posted by ONCE IN ALWAYS IN@Aug 11 2010, 10:02 AM~18284129
I just wasted half my phone battery and 30 min of my life looking at this garbage! Jk looks great def gonna be the cleanest G-BODY in NC and surrounding states as soon as I finish ruining my name building these 2 donks I'll have ur lower arms for you
Buahahahahhahaa. Tooo funny.

Better get a second battery for that chit cus this topic WILL have pix!

N don't worry, u'll b working on da Cadillac shortly to untarnish your name :0 :0 ;)

41 - 60 of 1569 Posts