LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a sebring like mine with 2 15's where the back seat was. I like the way it looks but wanna know what a better to cover the box and make it look nice. i thought about doing a vinyl cover or something that snaps around the edges on the panels that go around the box. Anyone else with ideas? box would have 1 18 ported instead of 2 15's

idea with cover

only take out the back section of the back seat

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
YOU GOT RID OF A HEARSE FOR THAT?

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by hearse driver@Oct 21 2007, 06:05 PM~9052072
YOU GOT RID OF A HEARSE FOR THAT?
no i bought this then sold the hearse. i plan on getting another 80s though. to much rust to deal with. after taking the spokes off the day the guy was commin to get it i seen rust on the rear arch that didnt look right. figured it was just rust like normal but out of curiousity i hit it with a socket and it caved it. so the frame would need work too. :uh:

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
come get mine, solid frame at least, even if its rusted everywhere else.....

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by hearse driver+Oct 22 2007, 12:34 PM~9057022-->
come get mine, solid frame at least, even if its rusted everywhere else.....
[/b]
i dont like ur style. the next one is gonna be early 80s with the square roof. i want a caddi superior :angry:

<!--QuoteBegin-red_ghost
@Oct 22 2007, 01:07 PM~9057239
what year sebring?

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:( i figure if the 18s in a box that big it aint commin back out unless they get that top down the amp would be mounted somewhere else not in view. then i thought about putting grill cloth over the frotn to cover the sub and port

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Originally posted by hearse@Oct 22 2007, 08:33 PM~9060609
even if they did the roof has steal bars. that box wont be commin out unless that tops dropped. its damn near impossible to do by hand i tried at a junkyard when i was getting parts :uh:
so cutting the rag to unlock the door is out of the question?

just messin with you bro, dont mind me.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
that would actually be a good idea. if you pull out the back part of the seat maybe you can put some bolts through the box and the metal reinforcement behind the seat backrest to give it some xtra insurance. but like you said its gonna be a mutha trying to get that summabich out anyways

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by badcayne@Oct 29 2007, 11:42 PM~9111283
that would actually be a good idea. if you pull out the back part of the seat maybe you can put some bolts through the box and the metal reinforcement behind the seat backrest to give it some xtra insurance. but like you said its gonna be a mutha trying to get that summabich out anyways
ya i figured if its double sided every panel that bitch aint movin very easily anyway bolted or not.

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
u mean the side panels and the box? cant really i still need to be able to pull the box out when need be. the hydraulic motor is behind the back seat and the cylinders for the top are under the side panels. wouldn't be able to pull it apart if i did that. i did think about that last night though

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
If you bolt down the box to the frame, and put some security hex wood screws to mount your sub in, you'll probably be just fine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts