LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok,
so the show in indy prolly will not come back arround for awhile so i was seeing how manny people would want to get together from indiana or around the state. and want to get involved in making a show, almost like a jiant picnic and just have it up in indy the capital. we could really make a diffrence by showing and getting people intreasted . and also have fun and hang with alot of the other clubs arround

so if intreasted post up what u feel and hopefully we could all help put together a show / picnic in indy if we can get enough support and people this would be held one good day in the summer and we could really decide the rest later if this plan follows through

all we really need is a place to show at ?

some type of winning (trophys and plaques)

people to show up

and compeditors

all the rest will be filled in later so if you are intrested again post up what u feel on this subject and what you could do maybe to help out in getting this show put together

thanx
chris2low

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
LuxuriouS Indy Chapter is bringing back another Picnic this year :cool: It will be held in Centerville, IN 47330

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by Flash_LuxuriouS@Jan 5 2009, 09:49 PM~12615886
LuxuriouS Indy Chapter is bringing back another Picnic this year  :cool: It will be held in Centerville, IN 47330
damn it is casper the ghost wuz up bro how you been doing :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how many days long is the carl casper show? r u going? if u go ill go

but thats what this topic is about trying to get a bike / car show put on in the midwest well indiana but we have to put it on no one else will so c'mon guys lets make this big ass picnic /car show come alive

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by chris2low@Jan 6 2009, 01:57 AM~12619144
how many days long is the carl casper show? r u going? if u go ill go

but thats what this topic is about trying to get a bike / car show put on in the midwest well indiana but we have to put it on no one else will so c'mon guys lets make this big ass picnic /car show come alive
i am not going but str8 clown'n will be there :biggrin: it is 3 day show

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by STR8_CLOWN'N@Jan 6 2009, 11:13 AM~12621695
there is a show that allows bikes at it KAOTIC FEST it is a nice show we will show all of our bikes at that show

yeah i was going to that this year post up some time and dates of all these shows and you will definitly see me their

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by chris2low@Jan 6 2009, 01:27 PM~12621840
yeah i was going to that this year post up some time and dates of all these shows and you will definitly see me their
yea we busted out big last year at KAOTIC FEST it is a cool show :biggrin:

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by chris2low@Jan 6 2009, 10:31 PM~12627088
well ill be there this year
when i know more about when it is i will let you know i would like to get about 20 bikes there and have some real classes

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by STR8_CLOWN'N@Jan 6 2009, 08:53 PM~12627394
when i know more about when it is i will let you know i would like to get about 20 bikes there and have some real classes

4 real corona wont be done but diamond plate will

1 - 20 of 25 Posts