LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Individuals Car Club Hurricane Relief Fund
Moderator please pin=

Posted by supersportluvr (new member of layitlow)
the mississippi Individuals are starting a relief fund to help the people from new orleans. many of them have lost everything, and have run out of money. we went out last night to feed people. the siutation is very, very serious. there are people
here who do not have any food or money. there are children also. the feds are sending a lot of relief to new orleans, but we have a lot of people in jackson who have fled the costal areas. our goal is to raise at least $10,000.00 to help these people, and possibly provide transportation for some of the people in new orleans to get to jackson where there is shelter, food and water. the pics you may see on t.v. do not do the situation justice. we are asking in the least, 1000 people in the lowrider community to donate $10 each. if you can send more, that's fine. here are the addresses and phone numbers to send money. make money orders out to .......

Individuals hurricane relief effort
504 stillwood dr
jackson, ms 39206

andres "freddie" tillman.......601-503-6854
walter stewart......................601-238-2505

anything that the lowriding community can do would be appreciated

====================================================
I just got off the phone with Big Walt, President of Individuals Car Club Mississippi and this is legit... All money will be donated to help out famlies in need of food, water, etc... Please participate in helping out our families... Today for them, tomorrow it might be you.

Nacho
One Stop Customs
Individuals Car Club Los Angeles

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
OK I JUST TALKED TO FREDDIE, I WILL BE SELLING DVDS FOR ONE WEEK AT 15$ SHIPPED AND ALL 15$ WILL GO STRAIT TO THIS RELIEF EFFORT, SO COME ON PEOPLE THE DVD IS WELL WORTH THE 20$ THEY NORMALLY GO FOR AND NOW YOU CAN GET IT FOR 15 AND HELP THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN GREAT NEED....

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Sep 1 2005, 10:29 AM~3733129
OK I JUST TALKED TO FREDDIE, I WILL BE SELLING DVDS FOR ONE WEEK AT 15$ SHIPPED AND ALL 15$ WILL GO STRAIT TO THIS RELIEF EFFORT, SO COME ON PEOPLE THE DVD IS WELL WORTH THE 20$ THEY NORMALLY GO FOR AND NOW YOU CAN GET IT FOR 15 AND HELP THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN GREAT NEED....

Thank you very much Big Nick for all your help... I appreciate it and i'm sure our entire car club will appreciate it also...

Nacho
OSC
Individuals Car Club
Los Angeles

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
JUST SEND A 15$ OR MORE MONEY ORDER TO THE SAME ADDRESS ABOVE AND SPECIFY ITS FOR A DVD AND FREDDIE WILL PM ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SHIP YOUR DVD.......

THAT WAY THE MONEY GETS THERE ASAP, AND YES THE MAIL IS WORKING OUT THERE RIGHT NOW....

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Sep 1 2005, 10:47 AM~3733243
JUST SEND A 15$ OR MORE MONEY ORDER TO THE SAME ADDRESS ABOVE AND SPECIFY ITS FOR A DVD AND FREDDIE WILL PM ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SHIP YOUR DVD.......

THAT WAY THE MONEY GETS THERE ASAP, AND YES THE MAIL IS WORKING OUT THERE RIGHT NOW....
WHICH ADDRESS DO WE USE TO SEND YOU A MONEY ORDER PLEASE POST BIG NICK

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by HOP SKOTCH@Sep 1 2005, 09:51 AM~3733269
WHICH ADDRESS DO WE USE TO SEND YOU A MONEY ORDER PLEASE POST  BIG NICK

here you go bro,

Street Stars Dvd
504 stillwood dr
jackson, ms 39206

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Originally posted by HOP SKOTCH@Sep 1 2005, 10:51 AM~3733269
WHICH ADDRESS DO WE USE TO SEND YOU A MONEY ORDER PLEASE POST  BIG NICK
NEVER MIND DIDNT READ ALL THE POST
504 stillwood dr
jackson, ms 39206

·
Premium Member
34,400 Posts
somebody needs to set up a paypal account to collect donations.... :dunno:

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by blueouija@Sep 1 2005, 09:58 AM~3733309
somebody needs to set up a paypal account to collect donations.... :dunno:

ya freddie or walter should do it, i talked to freddie 30 mins ago, but now when i call its says due to the storm the phones are not working properly right now..

·
Premium Member
34,400 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Sep 1 2005, 02:01 PM~3733343
ya freddie or walter should do it, i talked to freddie 30 mins ago, but now when i call its says due to the storm the phones are not working properly right now..

cool keep me posted... ;)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Just an idea, but does anyone involved with this work for a larger corporation? I know many employers are willing to match dollar for dollar what their employees donate.

For instance, I work for a company that is owned by GE and we received an email stating that for every doller that any one who works for GE donates to the Hurricane Relief, GE will make an equal donation as well.

Just a thought. If we could make our dollar practially double, why not send $20,000 in instead of $10,000. Either way, Its good to see something like this started. I'm sure none of us can tell without seeing it first hand exactly what the situation is like down there.

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by Indy64@Sep 1 2005, 10:22 AM~3733452
Just an idea, but does anyone involved with this work for a larger corporation?  I know many employers are willing to match dollar for dollar what their employees donate.

For instance, I work for a company that is owned by GE and we received an email stating that for every doller that any one who works for GE donates to the Hurricane Relief, GE will make an equal donation as well.

Just a thought.  If we could make our dollar practially double, why not send $20,000 in instead of $10,000.  Either way, Its good to see something like this started.  I'm sure none of us can tell without seeing it first hand exactly what the situation is like down there.

it works it told my boss earlier i was donating 100$ and some dvds and he said hell give a 100$ also..

·
Premium Member
34,400 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms@Sep 1 2005, 02:21 PM~3733446
As I have noted: This is legit... all money will be used wisely, to feed starving families, and donated...

the images on the news are horrible, these people need help..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
i was watching the news and a mother of baby twins said her kids havnt had milk for 2 days, and a prego woman of 9 months said she was in labor and theres no doctors around.....

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Individuals Car Club Hurricane Relief Fund
Moderator please pin=
Posted by supersportluvr (new member of layitlow)
the mississippi Individuals are starting a relief fund to help the people from new orleans. many of them have lost everything, and have run out of money. we went out last night to feed people. the siutation is very, very serious. there are people
here who do not have any food or money. there are children also. the feds are sending a lot of relief to new orleans, but we have a lot of people in jackson who have fled the costal areas. our goal is to raise at least $10,000.00 to help these people, and possibly provide transportation for some of the people in new orleans to get to jackson where there is shelter, food and water. the pics you may see on t.v. do not do the situation justice. we are asking in the least, 1000 people in the lowrider community to donate $10 each. if you can send more, that's fine. here are the addresses and phone numbers to send money. make money orders out to .......

504 stillwood dr
jackson, ms 39206

andres "freddie" tillman.......601-503-6854
walter stewart......................601-238-2505
anything that the lowriding community can do would be appreciated

I just got off the phone with Big Walt, President of Individuals Car Club Mississippi and this is legit... All money will be donated to help out famlies in need of food, water, etc... Please participate in helping out our families... Today for them, tomorrow it might be you.
Nacho
One Stop Customs
Individuals Car Club Los Angeles

·
Premium Member
34,400 Posts
ttt

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.