LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 25 2003, 09:22 AM
just a few bikes from "street kings c.c."
where were they? i didn't see any bikes.. just 2 from my club .. and does anyone know what was up with the hop? a ton of people came in hittin switches and when the hop came no one wanted to hop. i'm confused.. well anyway.. it was fun.. i almost melted but it was fun. :) :)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by EnchantedDrmZGrl+Aug 25 2003, 06:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EnchantedDrmZGrl @ Aug 25 2003, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 25 2003, 09:22 AM
where were they? i didn't see any bikes.. just 2 from my club .. and does anyone know what was up with the hop? a ton of people came in hittin switches and when the hop came no one wanted to hop. i'm confused.. well anyway.. it was fun.. i almost melted but it was fun. :) :)[/b][/quote]
same here, i saw NOOOOOO bikes, trikeboy said he brought his but i didnt see it either.........

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Aug 25 2003, 04:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Aug 25 2003, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 06:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--tRiCk oR tReAt 2
@Aug 25 2003, 09:22 AM

where were they? i didn't see any bikes.. just 2 from my club .. and does anyone know what was up with the hop? a ton of people came in hittin switches and when the hop came no one wanted to hop. i'm confused.. well anyway.. it was fun.. i almost melted but it was fun. :) :)
same here, i saw NOOOOOO bikes, trikeboy said he brought his but i didnt see it either.........[/b][/quote]
HE DID.. IT WAS THE GREEN 26 IN.. DEON BROUGHT THE BLACK 20 IN.. I HAD MINE BUT I DIDN'T TAKE IT OUT CAUSE I WANTED TO WALK AND COULDN'T WATCH IT.. THEY DIDN'T HAVE EM OUT LONG CAUSE THERE WAS NO PLACE TO LEAVE THEM. xcuse the caps. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Aug 25 2003, 05:08 PM
i wanted to bring my bikes sooooo bad but my jeep was broke so i had to ride in the maxima.... and that wont fit a trike and a 2 wheeler
sorry to hear that.. you gotta get it fixed before oct 5th cause we're having our 1st show so u gotta come! :biggrin:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 25 2003, 05:12 PM
oh yea i forgot i saw trikeboys bike and another bike from enchanted dreams... and i saw streetkings bike club van there so i think they took bikes not sure tho i didnt see none
i thought there would be more bikes.. i saw the van too and we thought it was the bikes but when we saw it they were leaving the picnic. ....it was sooooo hot there! omg!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by EnchantedDrmZGrl+Aug 25 2003, 07:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EnchantedDrmZGrl @ Aug 25 2003, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Aug 25 2003, 05:08 PM
i wanted to bring my bikes sooooo bad but my jeep was broke so i had to ride in the maxima.... and that wont fit a trike and a 2 wheeler
sorry to hear that.. you gotta get it fixed before oct 5th cause we're having our 1st show so u gotta come! :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
where at???

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Aug 25 2003, 05:17 PM
it wasn't hot there, yall are just some pussies  :biggrin:
wutever!!! u just don't know any better.. that heat was ridiculous! there shoulda been some water misters around there. LOL :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by EnchantedDrmZGrl+Aug 25 2003, 07:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EnchantedDrmZGrl @ Aug 25 2003, 07:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Aug 25 2003, 05:17 PM
it wasn't hot there, yall are just some pussies  :biggrin:
wutever!!! u just don't know any better.. that heat was ridiculous! there shoulda been some water misters around there. LOL :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
imma see if i can roll with "United Dreamz" to that one, cause it might not be fixed by then, and i drove all over miami trying to find that damn park, i was on the homestead extension, downtown miami, and all the fuckin place, and it didnt help that the 129th street sign was knocked over :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts