LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was at the mall and i saw they had a 58 sitting out for show. thankfully it had batteries in it so i gave it a go. the thing does not hop i reapeat NOT HOP. it simply lifts up and down similar to the 67 and 64. it loox realy clean and with some motor upgrades loox like it will hop. just lettin yall kno, its realy cool

·
Registered
744 Posts
thanks for the info...still want one and try to modify that damn..thing...hahah..just like ont hat vid clip of deliquent habits....man madd three wheelin' and of course mad hopping it
hahah

later dudes

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
i thought you were suppose to be able to cut the headlights on and off or tail lights on and off sumthin like that....it doesnt three-wheel (didnt look like it would)...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I saw one in person at Radioshack the back lift is the same as the old ones but without side to side movement. but I don't understand what lifts and lowers the front it looks different I hope someone will post a photo of the inside of the car so wee can see how it works. I'll waite till after Christmas to buy one I think they will be cheeper then.

·
Registered
187 Posts
[babybikeboi2]("thing does not hop i reapeat NOT HOP. it simply lifts up and down similar to the 67 and 64.")
[ScratchBuilderV]("back lift is the same as the old ones but without side to side movement.") .... It looks like by now,after 3 or so earlier versions,a huge corporation like Radio Shack, could get that thing to perform a little better
...If I was the president of R.S., and somebody told me about Jevries, I'd be on the phone, goin " We sure would like to do some business with you, young man...If not buy the rights, at the very least, put you on a full salary, and make the RC division, your baby" ....And then I'd walk down the hall and tell the engineers, that did the lowriders, " After lunch, I want you guys to move all your shit down the hall... I'm puttin you fuckers back on clock radios .... okie dokie?!!"

Last edited by Soggydoggie at Nov 22 2003, 05:54 PM

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by Soggydoggie@Nov 22 2003, 03:52 PM
[babybikeboi2]("thing does not hop i reapeat NOT HOP. it simply lifts up and down similar to the 67 and 64.")
[ScratchBuilderV]("back lift is the same as the old ones but without side to side movement.") .... It looks like by now,after 3 or so earlier versions,a huge corporation like Radio Shack, could get that thing to perform a little better
...If I was the president of R.S., and somebody told me about Jevries, I'd be on the phone, goin " We sure would like to do some business with you, young man...If not buy the rights, at the very least, put you on a full salary, and make the RC division, your baby" ....And then I'd walk down the hall and tell the engineers, that did the lowriders, " After lunch, I want you guys to move all your shit down the hall... I'm puttin you fuckers back on clock radios .... okie dokie?!!"
:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts