LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, i'm new on this board and also kinda illiterate on hydro's, so bare wit me, aight! how much does it cost to have a 10 switch 2-3 pump set up? give me a ball park figure. not for show, for street. now, the battery thing, i have no idea how many i need, what do ya'll recommend? thankx for taking the time to read this and all comments are appreciated..........stay up

·
Registered
839 Posts
depends on what kinda vechial u gonna do reinforcements and so on u gotta give us alittle more info what do u want it to do what do u want 10 switches for

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i want all the basics (f,b,side 2 side , pancake) and a rolling and stopping 3 wheel. also, i thought you needed 10 switches to do that. Let me rephrase my question. Can you guys tell me how much it costed ya'll and what kind of set up ya'll have? i just need a figure so i can plan out everything on my next project car. i'm currently a ricer :cool: i'm also planning on doing this to a cadillac coupe deville. not sure wich year yet.

Last edited by WicKeD-1 at Nov 15 2003, 12:34 AM

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by WicKeD-1@Nov 14 2003, 11:32 PM
i'm currently a ricer :cool:
OH SHIT DONT ADMIT THAT HERE WITH PRIDE!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by S10laynframe+Nov 15 2003, 12:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S10laynframe @ Nov 15 2003, 12:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--WicKeD-1@Nov 14 2003, 11:32 PM
i'm currently a ricer :cool:
OH SHIT DONT ADMIT THAT HERE WITH PRIDE![/b][/quote]
aint no shame in my game :biggrin: i alwayz loved the lowrider scene, but had alotta bad experiences with them, that's all. now that i have money to waste, why not on sumthin that i can have fun wit ;)

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Your 3 pump setup with 10 switches for the hydro unit would be around $1,000. 8 batts = $500, and the metal/ labor to put it in and make it right =$1500. So total install for a 3 pump that would get you on the road juiced would run close to $3,000 for installation. Then you factor in maintenance costs, and purchasing of materials to keep her good.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, over 50 views and only 2 replies! at least give me a ball park figure. is it better to get the set up and installed at the shop, or order it online and bring it to them?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Its sometimes cheaper to get it all at the shop. But if you get it online and see what you got. It would be more peace of mind for me to see what they will be putting in.

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
about $5k, or so

we do our own shit here, and hire when we need to (FRIENDS0, so about $500 for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Originally posted by WicKeD-1@Nov 15 2003, 12:51 AM
damn, over 50 views and only 2 replies! at least give me a ball park figure. is it better to get the set up and installed at the shop, or order it online and bring it to them?
dont order online anybody can order a kit its gettin the right 1 for your car pumpheads, springs, cyilnder size's hoses its all about what your gonna foucus on crusing hopping or what a profesinoal can set your car up 4 what u want order your parts 4 what u need spec wise

1 - 11 of 11 Posts