LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Originally posted by popadredz@Sep 20 2005, 03:15 AM~3848514
I build Custom Interiors in the cincinnati area.
Where you located in Cincy? Might be interested

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have recently started my own business after working in a street rod custom interior shop that has produced show winning interiors and been in many magazines. Im a professional and I ONLY use quality materials. You get what you pay for. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
If i already have the front seats done.....can you make me a back seat to match? Ill take a pic tonight. Im leaning on a love seat. I really dont care, i just need it to match my front seats. Thanks. Here i have a pic of the back quarter panel to give you an idea.
And i found an old pic when they were in the original car.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A full interior price depends on many things that need to be considered, the price of materials,repairing/sculpting foam,embroidery,leather,ultra-suede,velvet,velour,carbon fiber,OEM leather & cloth ostrich,stingray,etc..........Before i can price i need to know what im getting into so i can give the most accurate estimate possible.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Flashlight Deville- Do you have a back seat at all? or do u need one to be completely fabricated? I would need a piece of the material to make sure i can match it. Any more pics?

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Originally posted by popadredz@Sep 26 2005, 10:53 PM~3891997
Flashlight Deville-  Do you have a back seat at all? or do u need one to be completely fabricated? I would need a piece of the material to make sure i can match it.  Any more pics?
i have a back seat....but not sure if i want to use it. I found the material at Jo-an fabrics. I can purchase the material....i just need to know if you can make a pattern to match that. I have the seats right here next to me. If you like i can snap a pic and post it for you in the morning.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Flashlight_Deville@Sep 27 2005, 09:11 PM~3898804
i have a back seat....but not sure if i want to use it. I found the material at Jo-an fabrics. I can purchase the material....i just need to know if you can make a pattern to match that. I have the seats right here next to me. If you like i can snap a pic and post it for you in the morning.

Joann Fabrics DOES NOT sell quality upholstery materials. I have sample books of different materials to choose from that I know are quality upholstery grade. Would you have a custom painter paint your car with cans of 99 cent spray paint? :biggrin: I would like to see pics of the seats when you get a chance.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Originally posted by popadredz@Sep 27 2005, 10:27 PM~3899708
Joann Fabrics DOES NOT sell quality upholstery materials. I have sample books of different materials to choose from that I know are quality upholstery grade. Would you have a custom painter paint your car with cans of 99 cent spray paint? :biggrin:  I would like to see pics of the seats when you get a chance.
ok, no problem. ill get pics today :biggrin:
and no we used HOK paint ;)

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
Originally posted by popadredz@Sep 22 2005, 01:03 AM~3862770
I have recently started my own business after working in a street rod custom interior shop that has produced show winning interiors and been in many magazines. Im a professional and I ONLY use quality materials. You get what you pay for. :biggrin:
What shop?

Know anyone that needs a singer industrial sewing machine?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by 61 Impala on 3@Sep 28 2005, 09:54 AM~3901428
What shop?

Know anyone that needs a singer industrial sewing machine?
I worked at Expertise Auto Interiors. How much for the singer?(head only/with stand?) Is it a walking foot?(model number?) I might know somebody that is interested. I have two juki machines :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts