LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHATS GOOD LAYITLOW I GOT A IPOD NANO WHITE WITH A FEW SCRATCHES ON IT FOR 65 SHIPPED IT WORKS GOOD NO HEADPHONES OR HOUSE CHARGER ONLY CAR CHARGER WITH SONGS ON IT ONLY MONEY ORDERS THROUGH CERTIFIED MAIL

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn nobody want a ipod new low price of 55 shipped only used it in my car so i dont have the other stuff its perfect for your cd player

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont wanna send shit first either so let me know whats up 55 shipped you wont find it cheaper anywhere else

·
49,409 Posts
PM sent

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
ILL EVEN GIVE YA A FREE BUMP , JUST TO SHOW IM NOT A HATER, JUST LOOKING OUT FOR THE HOMIES.....

·
PRESIDENTE
571 Posts
Same here!! I retract my bid!! I don't want any of that drama to happen to me.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what the fucc he mad cuz i aint wanna send it to him first so he said that but if you look at my responses i asked him to ship usps cuz i had a hold on my mail and he shipped ups and the package was left there for a couple of days and was stolen but fucc it if you dont want it you dont want it that was the reason i was requiring certified letters and he is still currently asking me so are you goin to sell it to me or what fucc it dont buy it then

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by hearse driver@Oct 21 2007, 05:55 PM~9052036
ILL EVEN GIVE YA A FREE BUMP , JUST TO SHOW IM NOT A HATER, JUST LOOKING OUT FOR THE HOMIES.....
naw fucc that you mad cuz i aint sendin first

1 - 20 of 29 Posts