LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eyy everyone..

just wanna know wat juice is like installed on a car with IRS.

wat problems would occur and how hard is it 2 install?

thanx in advance.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Do you mean an Independent Rear Suspension? If that's the case, not a problem at all. It's actually kinda good 'cause that means when you lift your ride, you actually gain ground clearance since your ENTIRE car lifts and not just the body. Good for winter driving. :)

If your "IRS" means something else, then... oops. :(

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh bro im talk bout independent rear suspension..

i heard its like fully fuked with juiced installed.
but is it hard 2 install?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
my car i was going to juice had that. i was told u cant put that long of cylinder on the back it will over extended and shit. just whut i was told

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by scarface187@Oct 23 2003, 08:15 AM
yeh bro im talk bout independent rear suspension..

i heard its like fully fuked with juiced installed.
but is it hard 2 install?
No, it isn't necessarilly hard and as I keep saying, "juice doesn't fuck up ANY car." You can only go so long with the cylinder though, 'cause it's only going to raise so high. The most I've used have been 10's. And your camber will definitely be off. So the best thing is to adjust your camber after the install at your usual driving height. Otherwise, tires just wear faster.

·
Registered
237 Posts
we juiced my boys beemer thats irs... it was relativly siple with reverse flow cylinders... just route ur hoses clean,,, but..... he did crack is rear axle..... but he was 3 wheeling it everywhere, so he asked for it

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
its ok aslong as you dont use to long of a cylinder or you will end up breaking the rear cv joints i know this because i did just that with my old benz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts