LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know a guy selling some 22' 150 spokes with tires like new condition and low miles on the tires. he is asking 1,200 and i wondered if i should jump on it. thanks

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know the guy he lives across the street from me. hes had the wheels only about 4 months and is going up to 24's. the 22's are in like new condition. i was thinking of getting them for my 66 bonneville convertable project.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Not tryin to be smart ass or funny , but the rims are only 1200 but when youve gotta buy tires its gonna hurt i ve seen guys around here pay up to 450 a tire so make sure you get the rubber mail order when you need it.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
turns out im trading him a set of 18" 5 stars for them cause he thinks their messing up the rear end on his van cause their too big so no cash out of pocket :biggrin: ..... now i just hope they go on my 66 bonneville

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
O K ... NEW QUESTION>>>> im trading for the 22's this week and i got a buddy of mine that wants to trade me some 20" daytons for the 22" players when i get them.
what do you guys think ????

·
Registered
858 Posts
Before trading anything, make sure the 22's fit your car (Bonneville). If they do fit, then you can take a look at the 20 Daytons and check their condition. If you're think they're in decent to pretty good condition then why not. Are the daytons including tires also. Like Ulysses 2 mentioned, tires are expensive, sometimes more than the rims. Good luck anyways.
:biggrin:

·
I'm a real
3,058 Posts
Originally posted by hydraulicmike@Oct 7 2003, 05:49 PM
O K ... NEW QUESTION>>>> im trading for the 22's this week and i got a buddy of mine that wants to trade me some 20" daytons for the 22" players when i get them.
I think you should trade me the 22's for my 20" Golds with tires!

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by On Fire+Oct 8 2003, 11:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (On Fire @ Oct 8 2003, 11:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydraulicmike@Oct 7 2003, 05:49 PM
O K ... NEW QUESTION>>>>  im trading for the 22's this week and i got a buddy of mine that wants to trade me some 20" daytons for the 22" players when i get them.

:biggrin:[/b][/quote]
the only reason im thinking of trading down is because they are Daytons and worth a whole lot more than players ( let alone made better). But its still rolling on double duces or rollin Dayton Dubs
and the daytons do have tires also. ;)

onfire what type wheels are they???

·
I'm a real
3,058 Posts
Originally posted by hydraulicmike+Oct 8 2003, 01:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hydraulicmike @ Oct 8 2003, 01:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -On [email protected] 8 2003, 11:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--hydraulicmike
@Oct 7 2003, 05:49 PM
O K ... NEW QUESTION>>>>  im trading for the 22's this week and i got a buddy of mine that wants to trade me some 20" daytons for the 22" players when i get them.

the only reason im thinking of trading down is because they are Daytons and worth a whole lot more than players ( let alone made better). But its still rolling on double duces or rollin Dayton Dubs

onfire what type wheels are they???[/b][/quote]
Mcleans...

Will 22's fit your Bonneville?

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by On Fire+Oct 8 2003, 02:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (On Fire @ Oct 8 2003, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by -On [email protected] 8 2003, 11:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--hydraulicmike
@Oct 7 2003, 05:49 PM

onfire what type wheels are they???
Mcleans...

Will 22's fit your Bonneville?[/b][/quote]
not sure but i know a guy with a 66 electra 225 with 22's and skirts and he put them on with no problems so im hopping mine would be the same.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts