LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuzza all when i build my pump for the front to hop i wanna get rid of these 3.5 tons even though theyre working pretty nice for sum reason i feel i need more, so i was thinking of running a full stack of 4.5 ton chrome pro hopper coils wit deep cups in the front. My front pump will be a 3/4 or 1 inch LA pro hopper series pump wit an adex running at 72 volts and a y-block. yay or nay? holler :cheesy:

Ricky

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
u got that bytch re-enforeced o wha?

·
Registered
634 Posts
u gotta 6 or an 8 cylinder?

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
I GOT 4 1/2 ALL THE WAY AROUND ON MY MONTE V-8, WORK GREAT TRICK IS TO BREAK EM IN WITH A BIGGER CAR LIKE A CADDY!!

BANG THAT SHIT BRO

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Latinplaya9@Jan 13 2004, 09:07 PM
u got that bytch re-enforeced o wha?
yea bro i have my rear arches, my diff, front and rear bridges, caddy a arms reinforced, reinforced and boxed lowers, unbreakable ball joints up in front ;) and my shit is the 6 banger 231

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Originally posted by USOPDX@Jan 13 2004, 09:14 PM
I GOT 4 1/2 ALL THE WAY AROUND ON MY MONTE V-8, WORK GREAT TRICK IS TO BREAK EM IN WITH A BIGGER CAR LIKE A CADDY!!

BANG THAT SHIT BRO
yeah like he said sent those springs my way ill break them in for you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
i think it would ne straight if its re-enforced properly n shyt.... v6 o v8?

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trust me homie my shit is reinforced good I'm very happy how the install came out they did a good job. I got a v-6 by the way. And the main reaosn i wanted to go up in tonage is becuz its stiffer obviously and on top of that imma build a pump wi tballs and run man-sized voltage :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
yea i feel u.... yea u running alotta volts... i think it would be good... i got 3's on mine... but its a daily n i dont plan on hopping too much... i got a v6 too

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
3 1/2 tons, full stack

4 tons not enough :uh: :biggrin:

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey sup...? have them 4 1/2 "s broke in ....then cut them at 4 and a half to 5 wraps.....that will give ya enough stroke to bang ...and still get off to hittin the most.........ayyy whats up uso pdx...who are ya...? here in portland too.. joe here....laterz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts