LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, sometimes when i hit switches in thefront alot in my car it goes up oneside up at a time but after a while it stops doing it how could i prevend this frm happening again? i think it might be air in my setup by the way its 1 pump 2 the front

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
y blocked. teed, how is it hooked up in front?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by 3whlcmry@Aug 16 2005, 07:08 PM~3639474
someone of my back corner would be down a lil less then the other side from a 3 wheel but it feels level and when i dump it thaside goes down faster
well my car cant 3 wheel and im pretty positive its not it unlevel in the back so what else do u think it could be?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
now i think i just have to guess, you run a y block or a tee in front right ? not running from one cylinder to the other. right? do you see any oil runnning down the cylinders at all? are the fittings wet at all ? I think you probably are getting air in there somewhere. unless a cylinder is bent a little. I could be alot of differant things but you didnt answer me so i guess i cant give you any ideas.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by NastyRedz@Aug 17 2005, 03:19 AM~3641041
now i think i just have to guess, you run a y block or a tee in front right ? not running from one cylinder to the other. right?  do you see any oil runnning down the cylinders at all? are the fittings wet at all ?  I think you probably are getting air in there somewhere. unless a cylinder is bent a little. I could be alot of differant things but you didnt answer me so i guess i cant give you any ideas.
i kidnd of dont understand your question but im not using y's its just tees in my setup if thats what you are asking...

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
ARE YOU IN THE CAR WHEN IT DOES THIS?MAYBEE ONE SIDE OF YOUR CAR IS SLIGHTLY HEAVIER ..YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.?.....MY NEON DOES THAT SHIT IF IM IN IT...BUT THEN AGAIN IM DAMN NEAR 300POUNDS...AND IM ONLY RUNNIN 24V TOO......BUT MY CADDY DID THAT TO DOUBLE PUMPED TO THE FRONT @72V...ANYONE ELSE EVER HAVE THAT PROB? OR AM JUST A FAT FUKER?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by KREWL-TEE-2003@Aug 17 2005, 05:24 PM~3644901
ARE YOU IN THE CAR WHEN IT DOES THIS?MAYBEE ONE SIDE OF YOUR CAR IS SLIGHTLY HEAVIER ..YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.?.....MY NEON DOES THAT SHIT IF IM IN IT...BUT THEN AGAIN IM DAMN NEAR 300POUNDS...AND IM ONLY RUNNIN 24V TOO......BUT MY CADDY DID THAT TO DOUBLE PUMPED TO THE FRONT @72V...ANYONE ELSE EVER HAVE THAT PROB? OR AM JUST A FAT FUKER?
oh shit, ive nevr though of it that way, it very well could be, i weigh about 170 lbs but why does it only after i hit switches 4 a while?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.