LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is BLACK MAGIC really a good company? A friend told me to stay clear of them and that they rip people off and sell fake adex dumps. Is this true or just a ONE bad experience? in the photos I've seen the machining doesn't look as good as that pitbull or showtime machining. In some photos you can see vise marks. :0

When I figure out how to post the photo I want I will.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just want to be sure and clear up any misconfusion for any one else that may be hearing this.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by classic@Sep 6 2005, 10:20 PM~3765418
I just want to be sure and clear up any misconfusion for any one else that may be hearing this.
Im staring at a BMH block right now and it's the best I've seen. I havent seen any of the pitbull stuff personally to compare it to though, but theres alot of hype from the people who have, so...

their whammy tanks are beautiful as well

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Ron tries to help everybody out to the best of his ability. He has alot of knowledge and isn't affraid to share it. If you want pretty stuff, tell him you want pretty stuff, if you are building a hopper or dancer that nobody will ever see the set up in then it really doesn't matter what it looks like.

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
How could you confuse BM with CCE.

:biggrin:

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Originally posted by chevymalibu@Sep 6 2005, 09:23 PM~3765943
For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: ALL HYDRAULICS PUMPS ARE THE SAME
i dont think i agree with you there...not all pumps have the same motor, pumphead, block...etc...the machining on the ports can be differnt...ya they probly look the same but the performace is what really counts and makes the pumps not the same.....i had 2 lona pumps for a while..they were ok...then i got 2 porkys...bad ass i thought.........then i upgraded to Prohopper....fuckin a i say...best pumps ive ever used or seen....saco comp motors, #9 marz pumphead, purple anodize blocks with 1/2" ports...my lonas and porkys has 3/8s.....oh well the list can go on :uh:

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by chevymalibu@Sep 6 2005, 10:23 PM~3765943
For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: ALL HYDRAULICS PUMPS ARE THE SAME
That is not true at all.

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by classic@Sep 6 2005, 08:17 PM~3765391
Is BLACK MAGIC really a good company?  A friend told me to stay clear of them and that they rip people off and sell fake adex dumps.  Is this true or just a ONE bad experience?  in the photos I've seen the machining doesn't look as good as that pitbull or showtime machining.  In some photos you can see vise marks. :0

SORRY ITS TAKIN ME SOO LONG TOO REPLY!!!!!!!

YOU ARE RITE ABOUT A CUSTOMER GETTING THE WRONG DUMP :uh: .....AND, JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR...IT WAS MADE RITE....AS A MATTER OF FACT,HE PAID FOR A REGULAR DUMP,BUT AFTER THIS FUCK JUP GOT A SUPER DUTY AT THE SAME PRICE :biggrin:
WE HERE DO OUR BEST,AND ANDY DOES HIS BEST, AND SOMETIMES CUSTOMERS DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR THINGS (DUMPS)... WE WERE BACK ORDERED FROM ANDY AND WAITING FOR THEM TO COME ,BUT BECAUSE OF FAMILY PROBLEMS, ANDY DIDN'T GET THEM OUT QUICK ENOUGH . THIS PERSON TOLD MY EMPLOYEE HE HAD PIAD FOR THIS 2 OR 3 WEEKS AGO AND NEDDED A DUMP FOR A HOP THAT WEEKEND...HE MADE THE MISTAKE AND SENT IT OUT :angry:

AS FOR MACHINE WORK,WE DO SOME OF THE BOMBEST SHIT....SOME OF THE NEWEST TECHNOLOGLY ;) .....I TRY MY HARDEST TO HELP PEOPLE DO THE BEST THEY CAN....AND THAT SHOWS RITE AND RITE NOW.......

RON

·
Registered
620 Posts
Black Magic is putting it down and has been for a while, check the videos homie!! Ron is good peoples and takes care of customers to the fullest!! Best pumps on the block, can't fucc with that piston!hahaha!! Quality all the way around homie, nuff said!!! ;) And no not all hydraulics are the same!!

Attachments

·
Tripple Digit...
3,354 Posts
BLACK MAGIC IS ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING HYDRAULIC COMPANYS IVE EVER SEEN.. MOST OF THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TOWARDS THIS COMPANY IS MOSTLY MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS. SH#T IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH BLACK MAGIC IS OPEN MONDAY THRU FRIDAY GIVE RON A CALL 1-866MAGIC-33 ;)

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by SERVING U 2@Sep 7 2005, 12:11 AM~3766999
BLACK MAGIC IS ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING HYDRAULIC COMPANYS IVE EVER SEEN.. MOST OF THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TOWARDS THIS COMPANY IS MOSTLY MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS. SH#T IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH BLACK MAGIC IS OPEN MONDAY THRU FRIDAY GIVE RON A CALL 1-866MAGIC-33 ;)
HEY, I'LL CALL YOU TOMORROW AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED WITH THEM CALIPERS.....HOPE THE NOT LOST??? ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 6 2005, 10:22 PM~3766776
SORRY ITS TAKIN ME SOO LONG TOO REPLY!!!!!!!

YOU ARE RITE ABOUT A CUSTOMER GETTING THE WRONG DUMP :uh: .....AND, JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR...IT WAS MADE RITE....AS A MATTER OF FACT,HE PAID FOR A REGULAR DUMP,BUT AFTER THIS FUCK JUP GOT A SUPER DUTY AT THE SAME PRICE :biggrin:
WE HERE DO OUR BEST,AND ANDY DOES HIS BEST, AND SOMETIMES CUSTOMERS DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR THINGS (DUMPS)... WE WERE BACK ORDERED FROM ANDY AND WAITING FOR THEM TO COME ,BUT BECAUSE OF FAMILY PROBLEMS, ANDY DIDN'T GET THEM OUT QUICK ENOUGH . THIS PERSON TOLD MY EMPLOYEE HE HAD PIAD FOR THIS 2 OR 3 WEEKS AGO AND NEDDED A DUMP FOR A HOP THAT WEEKEND...HE MADE THE MISTAKE AND SENT IT OUT :angry:

AS FOR MACHINE WORK,WE DO SOME OF THE BOMBEST SHIT....SOME OF THE NEWEST TECHNOLOGLY  ;) .....I TRY MY HARDEST TO HELP PEOPLE DO THE BEST THEY CAN....AND THAT SHOWS RITE AND RITE NOW.......
              RON

So it was kind of a true story, just leaned to one party. Stories get leaned all the time. Thank you for the honest reply :biggrin:

Seems like you have a lot of happy customers :cool:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
I talked to Ron at the LRM S.F. show and he had alot of advice for me even though all I bought a backing plate. Nice guy to talk to. He gave me a card and told me to call him when I was ready to do stuff to my trike. :cool:

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Originally posted by classic@Sep 6 2005, 08:17 PM~3765391
Is BLACK MAGIC really a good company?  A friend told me to stay clear of them and that they rip people off and sell fake adex dumps.  Is this true or just a ONE bad experience?  in the photos I've seen the machining doesn't look as good as that pitbull or showtime machining.  In some photos you can see vise marks. :0

Where are you from? State?

Who told you to stay clear of them and that they rip people off and sell fake adex dumps? I just wanna know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts