LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine bagged his 4x4 s10 by himself but he told me he doesnt know how to bag a car? can it be much different? someone explain?

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
You're not ready for it................

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your a fuckin moron lets see you explain how to bag a car step by step otherwise stay out of the topic. and even if you do know how to do it i bet you didnt jump right in there and figure it out yourself. you learn by asking questions not getting laughed at. im trying to learn, back the fuck up.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by tical killa beez@Sep 5 2005, 02:02 PM~3756134
your a fuckin moron lets see you explain how to bag a car step by step otherwise stay out of the topic. and even if you do know how to do it i bet you didnt jump right in there and figure it out yourself. you learn by asking questions not getting laughed at. im trying to learn, back the fuck up.
Your buddy is either bullshitting you about not knowing,or he doesn't want to do yours,cause it'll be the same for both basiclly,is that what you wanted to hear? :uh:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not bagging my car, i just asked him about how hard it was doing a 4x4 and why doesnt he bag his car he said it wasnt hard doing it but he doesnt know how to do a car. its the same? thanks that was what i wanted to hear.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
If you need to ask basic questions like this,best leave the install to someone who knows what they are doing,or you'll get pissed off at adjustable suspension and will come to hate it.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by tical killa beez@Sep 5 2005, 02:16 PM~3756219
im not bagging my car, i just asked him about how hard it was doing a 4x4 and why doesnt he bag his car he said it wasnt hard doing it but he doesnt know how to do a car. its the same? thanks that was what i wanted to hear.
His car would be easier than a 4x4

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by tical killa beez@Sep 5 2005, 10:35 AM~3755116
a friend of mine bagged his 4x4 s10 by himself but he told me he doesnt know how to bag a car? can it be much different? someone explain?
4x4 are more irritating cause of the room and what you have to deal with. Cars aren't hard at all, it's just getting the right brackets and making sure that the bags don't rub or get fucked up.

·
Registered
152 Posts
WHY CANT SOMEONE NEW TO THE SPORT ASK QUESTIONS (LOWDEVILLE VS. TICAL), I AM NEW TO THE SPORT AND BECAUSE OF A MEMBER OF THIS SITE, I CHANGED A BUSTED BAG IN 20 MIN. WHICH MAY NOT MEAN ALOT BUT SOMETHINGS ARE EASY AND YOU JUST NEED SOMEONE TO GIVE A TIP OR 2. SOME OF YOU ARE VERY HELPFUL AND OTHERS (THE JERKS) PROBABLY DO NOT EVEN OWN A JUICED OR BAGGED RIDE AT ALL (OR ANY RIDE) THE REAL HOBBYIST ARE THE ONES HELPING OUT IN THESE FORUMS INSTEAD OF MAKING FUN OF NEWBIES!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE A JERK TO SOMEONE ASKING QUESTIONS THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD JOIN A "MUSCLECAR FORUM" WITH THE OTHER TOUGHGUY KNOW IT ALL HICKS!!! :angry: :cool:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Originally posted by SLAMMNBAGGNIZZAN@Sep 7 2005, 03:22 AM~3767236
WHY CANT SOMEONE NEW TO THE SPORT ASK QUESTIONS (LOWDEVILLE VS. TICAL), I AM NEW TO THE SPORT AND BECAUSE OF A MEMBER OF THIS SITE, I CHANGED  A BUSTED BAG IN 20 MIN. WHICH MAY NOT MEAN ALOT BUT SOMETHINGS ARE EASY AND YOU JUST NEED SOMEONE TO GIVE A TIP OR 2. SOME OF YOU ARE VERY HELPFUL AND OTHERS (THE JERKS) PROBABLY DO NOT EVEN OWN A JUICED OR BAGGED RIDE AT ALL (OR ANY RIDE) THE REAL HOBBYIST ARE THE ONES HELPING OUT IN THESE FORUMS INSTEAD OF MAKING FUN OF NEWBIES!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE A JERK TO SOMEONE ASKING QUESTIONS THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD JOIN A "MUSCLECAR FORUM" WITH THE OTHER TOUGHGUY KNOW IT ALL HICKS!!! :angry:  :cool:

damn he hit the nail on the head with that one. ;)

·
Registered
640 Posts
For the most part people get their questions answered. The case here is, this lowdeville guy who for some reason has nothing better to do than read the air bag forum and tell people why he doesn’t like bags…
He talks up Hydraulics like now that he’s got them (benefit of the doubt), he’s the man now.

But think about it, the bag or cylinder is a replacement for a coil spring the more your suspension differs the more fabrication there will be. Leaf spring, torsion bar, etc…
A 4x4 with an independent front suspension adds even more fab. because of the front axle is in the mix. So with that, cars are usually easier than trucks because most trucks don’t have coils front or back.

·
Registered
856 Posts
what we need is a newbie question forum.we were all newbies at one time. but not everyone wants to answer the same questions over and over.

how hard is it to bag this and that ride?
how much will it cost?
is this a good "kit"?
how do i wire my valves?
can i tuck 24s on a honda?
how do i lower my car?

we all have asked redundent questions before, but sthere usually alittle more technical than "how much will it cost?"

heres a tip: do your own research. call companies that sell the kit your looking at. ask them. get off the computer and use the phone.they can also tell you how to do it, and how much it will cost.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by HighProCam@Sep 7 2005, 02:31 PM~3770289
For the most part people get their questions answered.  The case here is, this lowdeville guy who for some reason has nothing better to do than read the air bag forum and tell people why he doesn’t like bags… 
He talks up Hydraulics like now that he’s got them (benefit of the doubt), he’s the man now.

But think about it, the bag or cylinder is a replacement for a coil spring the more your suspension differs the more fabrication there will be. Leaf spring, torsion bar, etc…
A 4x4 with an independent front suspension adds even more fab. because of the front axle is in the mix.  So with that, cars are usually easier than trucks because most trucks don’t have coils front or back.
Got hydraulics and i love them,fuck off!

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by yodawagon@Sep 7 2005, 08:21 PM~3772315
what we need is a newbie question forum.we were all newbies at one time. but not everyone wants to answer the same questions over and over.

how hard is it to bag this and that ride?
how much will it cost?
is this a good "kit"?
how do i wire my valves?
can i tuck 24s on a honda?
how do i lower my car?

we all have asked redundent questions before, but sthere usually alittle more technical than "how much will it cost?"

heres a tip: do your own research. call companies that sell the kit your looking at. ask them. get off the computer and use the phone.they can also tell  you how to do it, and how much it will cost.
i'm not 100% sure, but, i thought asking people with experience, questions about something they know about WAS doing research....
if that's not the case, why are you on an internet forum??

you aren't obligated to answer questions, so if you're not gonna answer the question that was asked, why waste your and the person who is asking the question's time??????

just seemed stupid to me...... posting bullshit is a waste of time, this post, was (in my opinion) bullshit, so now, i'm wasting my time stating something that shouldn't need to be said....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts