LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Asspirating Poster
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that this forum's activity has increased a good bit in the past 2 months or so. I've only been posting here (on LIL, that is) regularly for about 4 months, so it might just be a steady growth. Either way, I've noticed it.

Of course, growth is a good thing. More popularity means more support, and more support means more/better technilogical advances.

Am I the only one who's noticed a spike in activity in this forum lately?

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
yeah this whole site has changed a bit since I used to come up on here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i agree. but on that dudes bag or juice problem,theres alot of assholes who are really not fun to be around.they will not keep things equal.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by tytsdime@Sep 3 2005, 03:13 PM~3745905
i agree. but on that dudes bag or juice problem,theres alot of hydrohuggin assholes.yeah theyre fine to hop but are messy and take up too much space.also there isnt as good ride quality or performance.
shut it :uh: i will ban you for slander. i will not have bad mouthing of hydraulics or Air

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey mark. that hydrohuggin thing was a joke.just cool down man. sorry bout that mean comment.but in my reply i really didnt dis hydros. i truely lovem'..... for show and hoppn. i really havnt been too fond of their ride,even wit accumulators.plus it wasnt you i was mad wit it was lowdeville and mine is cooler. can we be friends

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
i remember back when there was under 2000 members total. only a handful of them posted and we pretty much knew at least what kind of car each had or where they were from. LIL has really blown up since then, thats hecka coo. i recently emailed mr LIL himself the other day and congratulated him for bringing lowriding into the 21st century, for real... i think its also helped unit lowriders worldwide which is awsome...

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by tytsdime@Sep 4 2005, 07:17 AM~3749100
Hey mark. that hydrohuggin thing was a joke.just cool down man. sorry bout that mean comment.but in my reply i really didnt dis hydros. i truely lovem'..... for show and hoppn. i really havnt been too fond of their ride,even wit accumulators.plus it wasnt you i was mad wit it was lowdeville and mine is cooler. can we be friends
Hydraulics will always be for hardcore lowriders,and air for those who wanna be!

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by dUBCADILLAC@Sep 4 2005, 10:28 PM~3753149
shut the fuck up
Choke on a fat one!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by lowdeville@Sep 4 2005, 12:41 PM~3750554
Hydraulics will always be for hardcore lowriders,and air for those who wanna be!
HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS FOR WANNA BE'S , WHEN BAGS COST WAY MORE THAN HYDROS. IM SURE WE ALL HAD A CHOICE BETWEEN AIR AND HYDROS. WHATS SO WANNA BE ABOUT AIR?

·
Asspirating Poster
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by CDGUY619DOTCOM@Sep 5 2005, 01:56 AM~3754359
HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS FOR WANNA BE'S , WHEN BAGS COST WAY MORE THAN HYDROS. IM SURE WE ALL HAD A CHOICE BETWEEN AIR AND HYDROS. WHATS SO WANNA BE ABOUT AIR?
Shut up. You know nothing about hyrdaulics... or lowriding for that matter. :uh:

·
Registered
39 Posts
yo people settle down its all a matter of our opinion. they are all designed with the same reason in mind....to raise your car up and down!

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by tytsdime@Sep 5 2005, 06:45 AM~3754620
yo people settle down its all a matter of our opinion. they are all designed with the same reason in mind....to raise your car up and down!
Opinion??Facts here,hydraulics are for the real riders,end of story!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
thats gonna suck when they let air-riders enter in street dance-offs, and a car fuck your mind up for 90seconds on air...

im sure you checked out moco's ride, he's a wanna be?

or maybe some of the streetlevelcreation video's they're wannabe's...

all i can really say is have fun running your street charger on fucking 8 battery's every 2weeks (or 1 week if your switch happy), and changing hydraulic fluid while others fuck around on 16 gallons of air, and while driving, refill without wasting time (your not hittin switches any how while doing 55 to 75 miles an hour on a daily)...

i love hydraulics, and i love air, i just dont like it when ppl dont respect either or, or say hydrualics is for grampas and bags is for new generation or what ever clever lil bullshit slogans they have running...

with proper install and equipment, you can get air to do what juice do, and you can get juice to do what air do, both have their ups, both have their downs...

-qs

·
Banned
221 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 5 2005, 11:42 AM~3755659
thats gonna suck when they let air-riders enter in street dance-offs, and a car fuck your mind up for 90seconds on air...

all i can really say is have fun running your street charger on fucking 8 battery's every 2weeks (or 1 week if your switch happy), and changing hydraulic fluid while others fuck around on 16 gallons of air, and while driving, refill without wasting time (your not hittin switches any how while doing 55 to 75 miles an hour on a daily)...

i love hydraulics, and i love air, i just dont like it when ppl dont respect either or, or say hydrualics is for grampas and bags is for new generation or what ever clever lil bullshit slogans they have running...

with proper install and equipment, you can get air to do what juice do, and you can get juice to do what air do, both have their ups, both have their downs...

-qs
:cool:

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 5 2005, 12:42 PM~3755659

-qs
How much $$$$ to get those air ride trucks and cars to do what hydraulics can do?
Up here(Manitoba)air out numbers hydraulics big time,i'm one of only 3 or 4 who actually have juice on their dailys.The air -ride guys love to brainwash those new in the scene,and give them that BS story about ride quality and battery charging.Evry sshow i've been at this summer has had the bagged trucks trying to do something impressive,well they all were lame,they were slow,awkward,loud,annoying,whereas the cars on juice were ready to play all day,and were quick,and could actually hop and three wheel,not just hit a side.
Keep your air,i'm sticking with hydraulics,i can still drive home at the end oft the day with dead batts,where you're walking with a blown bag!!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
/\ all i can really say is, you have your opinion...

maybe the air-installs in your area are bull shit, but i hope you dont think that your ride on juice will out perform any ride on air, or truck for that matter, because i've seen trucks pull big rollin 3's on air and 20" wheels, not 13" spokes, but 20" face/plate rims(impressed me), and my homeboy played ALL FUCKING DAY on the day we graduated highschool (a couple of years ago), and his shit never stopped...

so i dont know if everything is valid that you posted... you dont see me talking about ball joint malfunctions, or motors burning up, or maybe even battery's catching fire...

you not being reasonable when you compare bags to air... like i said, they both have pros and cons...

-qs

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 5 2005, 01:02 PM~3755794
/\ all i can really say is, you have your opinion...

maybe the air-installs in your area are bull shit, but i hope you dont think that your ride on juice will out perform any ride on air, or truck for that matter, because i've seen trucks pull big rollin 3's on air and 20" wheels, not 13" spokes, but 20" face/plate rims(impressed me), and my homeboy played ALL FUCKING DAY on the day we graduated highschool (a couple of years ago), and his shit never stopped...

so i dont know if everything is valid that you posted... you dont see me talking about ball joint malfunctions, or motors burning up, or maybe even battery's catching fire...

you not being reasonable when you compare bags to air... like i said, they both have pros and cons...

-qs
I log more miles on juice than most guys up here on their dailys,no problems with anything you just mentioned,see that's what I mean about the air-ride guys,brainwashing the newbies!!!You are full of shit,don't hate what you don't undertsand!
I've yet to see air outperform juice without spending a shit pile of $$$$$$,admit that!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts