LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
if you esed the same z rak desine and used air cylinders it should work try it out good luck and much props if you doit

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
yeh if that shyt work, the hydro fam can't say well if u have hydros u can ..., but not wit bags... except for standin 3- wheel and lockin the ass of a caddi up wit 16 inch cylinders...but i i dont see why it cant be done, they modify shyt so crazy now, they myt fuckin make some type of 4-link to pick the bed up high...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
phase 4:

it should go side to side while in the air cuz its 2 "floors" of bags (8 bags all together... imean m sure it will work wit the proper restraints and barriers... and alot if error seeking research and some one willing to attempt it.. o yeh i dont know if the pics will show up, this the first time i've uploaded pics...

Last edited by CuttieBuddie at Sep 30 2003, 03:03 PM

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
them's some crazy ass wagon wheels on that truck...
:biggrin:

damn, it's gonna take some crazy air to run 10 bags!!

good ideas though!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
yeh 8 bags to the rear and 2 to the front...it myte not need that much air, bigdan you got a 12 gallon and you can lift each side of your heavy ass impy once and maybe 1more side b4 your tank needs to be filled, so imagine jus liftin up 600 lbs of bed compared to your entire vehicle wit 8 bags, you wont need as much pressure to lift so you'll be able to do some things b4 needin to refill...i would think maybe (3) 12 gallons with 1 york and 2 blowjax and you should be str8...
link the york and a blowjax to (2) 12gallons for the bed dancer cuz one 12 gallon tank myte be wasted jus to jack the bed all the way up with all 8 bags,(let that be its only little systen with its own valves)
link the other blowjax to the other 12 gallon and have that 12 gallon work into valves that only go to the front 2 bags..so all 3 tanks wont be connected...jus two 12 gallons tanks would be connected to make 24 gallons for the bed...and the 12 gallon for the front would be work independently...

jus a thought...

watch this shyt work or somebody toys wit it and make the first one and then they be a millionaire and i still be here, a college student, waiting on an airsystem

Last edited by CuttieBuddie at Sep 30 2003, 05:00 PM

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix+Oct 1 2003, 12:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rollin low in a grand prix @ Oct 1 2003, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali@Sep 30 2003, 10:15 AM
to make a bed dancer with air instead of hydros to lift the bed?
does a bear shit in the woods :0[/b][/quote]
unless he lives at the zoo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts