LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know this question has probably been asked before, but I tried to search, and it is broken. I was thinking about purchasing a 2003 Yukon Denali AWD and I was wondering if i would be able to bag it? I mean, I know it can be done.. but what needs to be done in order to do it? And would it really be worth all the effort? Thanks in advance, especially to all of those who have probably answered this question before :cool:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
its can be done, we are doing one right now at work. its a pain because of the awd shit. do they make 2wd ones? i would thing they do and its probally cheaper too. if you plan on baging one, get a 2wd from the start. we also did the first awd escalade, there was an article in Truckin so you can check it out.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, I do not beleive it comes in 2wd, thats why I was asking the question in the first place. Thanks for the feed back though.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
well they do make 2wd and i've also done them and they are special order is not something dealers stock cause it is about the same price as the 4wd after transport and stuff like that so if you want a 2wd it must be special ordered :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts