LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo everyone out there in low land, got a question.
Im having a lot of trouble lowering my 65 Fury II, cause of the rear wheel wells, my tire is rubbing up against the top of it. Can i reshape it or will that set of of whole shit of problems for me. Just need to know if it can be done .
Thanks
Alex. R.

D

·
0 Posts
you might need to get skinnier rims, maybe 13x6 or 14x6, whatever you wanna roll on. Or maybe you need reverse wire wheels, (not the deep dish ones)....lates

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
for one revers rims are the deep dish, now if the rim is rubbing on the sides yes you can get a 6in instead of a 7 or go with a standard offset, or you can have te rear end shortened, now if the tire is rubbing on the top of the wheel well, you need more coil.....to raise the rear up a little more so it won't rub, or go with hydraulics or airbags and raie the car that way befre you drive off....

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by furyinT.O@Nov 17 2003, 10:54 PM
Yo everyone out there in low land, got a question.
Im having a lot of trouble lowering my 65 Fury II, cause of the rear wheel wells, my tire is rubbing up against the top of it. Can i reshape it or will that set of of whole shit of problems for me. Just need to know if it can be done .
Thanks
Alex. R.
ok before u go redoing the whole damn car what size wheels and tires to u have could be a possible tire size change is all u need

1 - 5 of 5 Posts